Yellow | Summary of the Agreement for the Restructuring of the YRCWorldwide

They can not ship truck driving jobs overseas. As far as manufacturing jobs go, if I had a factory, I would rather have my factory in a country where I could fire lazy and drug using people without them suing me for discrimination or something else.

They can not ship truck driving jobs overseas. As far as manufacturing jobs go, if I had a factory, I would rather have my factory in a country where I could fire lazy and drug using people without them suing me for discrimination or something else.
As far as not being able to ship driver jobs that is true but the way they get around that is they are able to use the H1B work permit visa to replace American workers in America or if they can starve the Americans long enough they they will also work for substantially lower wages and it could be that is the reason it seems that all the republicans running for office are saying that want to kill the minimum wage so that those at the lower end can work for even less than now. From the field that you express in your comment I would venture to say that if you had a factory it would be a nonunion factory as just about all are today which would mean that those employees would be employees at will . You could fire them because you didn't like their shoes let a lone being lazy and drug users. This country is very soft on abusive employers .:ranting2:

that kind of gung ho rhetoric ain't gonna work this time bro. You got nobody covering your back. They are broke! believe it! You can't retire with a weeks pay till your 64-65 anyways. This time they are required to pay into the pension. I don't think it's all that bad and I don't think it gets any better for awhile. Where did the saying "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" come from? Take the money..money buys happiness

you work for YRC right?​

Jay C , your actually talking sense, hope some of the people listen to you. For all the guys that want to vote no, go look for a job, find one and quit. I understand there position and resrect the decision to vote no. But don't bring everyone else down because you want to close the company, there's a lot of guys out there with family's who need the insurance and the income. I retired in January of this year and some of the quotes I read here some of these guys think its 1968 again. Good posts Jay C.

Y wait hurry up and go now.
It doesn't sound like the majority of Teamsters from YRC who are trying to draw the line. Teamster pride is knowing where to draw line and standing together beside one another and fighting for it. Always honor those members who are voting No, instead of treating them as if they were all like a Homer Simpson/idiot. I have a question. "Which Side Are You On?" :ranting2:

YouTube - U1TV - When Union Busters Attack!

Last edited by a moderator:
on topic . that not a restructuring of yrc its a restructuring of the nmfa and nothing more . but couldnt be because jr and tyson said we would never reopen the contract . they are all lying
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language
big lie
Repeated distortion of the truth on a grand scale, especially for propaganda purposes: released falsified documents to bolster the big lie that no government troops were involved in the fighting.

When this passes because the yes voters we're scared guess what?........June 2011 the company will get Tyson to go along with round 4 of concessions......Guess what they will want?.........They will refuse to pay 25% back into the pension plans as well as not making any H&W contributions........Guess what?.......The yes boys will say yes,yes,yes,yes........Can I bring you another biscuit boss?.......nuff said