Super Sunday is finally here ! Are you ready for some football ?

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
For those on the road today here's some info that might help you . You can listen to today's game on Sirius/XM Radio on these channels

New England Patriots: Sirius 86 / XM 226 / Internet 879
New York Giants: Sirius 92 / XM 225 / Internet 881
National broadcast: Sirius 88 / XM 88 / Internet 88

Also remember today's game will be the first to be " live " online at the following websites : Super Bowl XLVI- NBC Sports , National Football League: Super Bowl 46 Live - Sunday

Plus there's a couple of Apps for you smartphone users that will stream the game .

Good call !!!!

I watch a lot of football,R14...I read people...This Giants team,was not to be denied...This team was hungry..Motivated...That "old man" up there knows football and knows how to motivate his players..

Think about it..They lost three key games in a row...New Orleans just demoralized them..Green Bay..San Fran...Any one of these teams could have went to the Superbowl...But they kept on going..They didn't let no one get them down..This team,if they keep everyone intact, could be back next year,in the same game as last night...

Congrats to Coach Coughlin and his coaching staff for keeping these guys focused,because if not for that, these players would have quit 6 games ago..

Like'em or hate'em, they gave New England all they could handle..

What a nail biting last quarter! I've never seen someone so hesitant or unsure whether or not to score a touchdown.

Congrats to the New York Giants.

Weirdest Touchdown in Superbowl History

I think it scared the $hit out of him,that he could just walk in...Ya gotta give it to Belichek, he had the right thought...He just didn't account for the Giants defense coming on so strong in the last minutes(seconds)...

I watch a lot of football,R14...I read people...This Giants team,was not to be denied...This team was hungry..Motivated...That "old man" up there knows football and knows how to motivate his players..

Think about it..They lost three key games in a row...New Orleans just demoralized them..Green Bay..San Fran...Any one of these teams could have went to the Superbowl...But they kept on going..They didn't let no one get them down..This team,if they keep everyone intact, could be back next year,in the same game as last night...

Congrats to Coach Coughlin and his coaching staff for keeping these guys focused,because if not for that, these players would have quit 6 games ago..

But..... To add to this... I think Coach Coughlin will retire....And well deserved..

I have to give Chris Collingsworth credit for calling some of those plays like kneeling down on the 1 yard line to take time off the clock. He really knew his game last night. He was analyzing defenses and predicting plays before they even happened.

I have to give Chris Collingsworth credit for calling some of those plays like kneeling down on the 1 yard line to take time off the clock. He really knew his game last night. He was analyzing defenses and predicting plays before they even happened.
I agree..He must have took his meds last night....

Brian Westbrook did exactly that a couple seasons ago. It was like nobody ever thought of stopping short of scoring a TD before. I called it before CC said a word. Pats needed the ball back with time left. No other way to possibly win other than a missed FG and Cundiff wasn't in uniform.

Brian Westbrook did exactly that a couple seasons ago. It was like nobody ever thought of stopping short of scoring a TD before. I called it before CC said a word. Pats needed the ball back with time left. No other way to possibly win other than a missed FG and Cundiff wasn't in uniform.
Belichick had let a team score on at least one other occasion and it worked. I also, had just told my family that the Patriots should do it again, and trust their offense to be able to march it down the field and score.

Bradshaw's movements were kind of funny though. His instincts were telling him to get into the end zone, but his brain was telling to lay down on the one yard line.

Just to add a little to this, I just heard Sal Palantonio say that "Tom Coughlin made a comment to his team after the win,in the locker room..He told the players,"I love you guys"..Something he has never said to his players,in all his coaching career...A class act...

Watching Doug Flutie on an earlier pregame show reminded me of that game when his last second "Hail Mary" pass for Boston College beat Miami. I held my breath when Brady's "Hail Mary" pass was up for grabs in the end zone

Watching Doug Flutie on an earlier pregame show reminded me of that game when his last second "Hail Mary" pass for Boston College beat Miami. I held my breath when Brady's "Hail Mary" pass was up for grabs in the end zone

They were saying, if "The Gronks" ankle hadn't been hurt,he might have made the catch...NO..If he was 4 feet closer he would have made the catch....Geez..Coulda...Shoulda...Woulda....

Last edited by a moderator: