Super Weekend

Super weekend?
You got that right for Arizona folks who jack up the price on everything.
Parking alone for one vehicle is $150.00

Then the 55 adds that a lot of people watch ,and could care less about the two teams playing.
$2.7 million per 30 second spot.
Last weeks tickects were starting at $4000.00 for the nose bleed section,to $18000.00 for the better seats.

Three weeks ago their was a luxery box still avaluable it seated up to 40 people,at the cost of $240,000.00.

Rooms in town at the lowest prices were going for $250.00 per night.

Now with all this on the table you've got to be a real fanatic to go see the big game.

Thats a whole lot of money to dispose of for 2 hours of excitment.

The real Super Bowl is only 15 days away.
Daytona its a way better time,and doesn't cost anywhere near what fans are shelling out for this weekend.

Just giving you my 2 cents,maybe you can tell I like racing better than football!

Super weekend?
You got that right for Arizona folks who jack up the price on everything.
Parking alone for one vehicle is $150.00

Then the 55 adds that a lot of people watch ,and could care less about the two teams playing.
$2.7 million per 30 second spot.
Last weeks tickects were starting at $4000.00 for the nose bleed section,to $18000.00 for the better seats.

Three weeks ago their was a luxery box still avaluable it seated up to 40 people,at the cost of $240,000.00.

Rooms in town at the lowest prices were going for $250.00 per night.

Now with all this on the table you've got to be a real fanatic to go see the big game.

Thats a whole lot of money to dispose of for 2 hours of excitment.

The real Super Bowl is only 15 days away.
Daytona its a way better time,and doesn't cost anywhere near what fans are shelling out for this weekend.

Just giving you my 2 cents,maybe you can tell I like racing better than football!

It was a good game right to the end. I'm kind of glad to see the under dogs get it.:1036316054:

I wounder what the New Egland fans felt like after they shelled out so much of their money,and then came up empty?

Oh my the price of momentary pleasure.
To each his own I work to hard to throw my money away on a two hour football game.