Superbowl...

I went 0-2 yesterday. I wanted the Lions to advance even though they don't deserve to. And I wanted the Raiders because they DID deserve to advance. Bad luck for Carr going down. Not a Raider fan but would like to see their franchise get out of the gutter.

Patriots over the Cowboys in the Super Bowl.

I went 0-2 yesterday. I wanted the Lions to advance even though they don't deserve to. And I wanted the Raiders because they DID deserve to advance. Bad luck for Carr going down. Not a Raider fan but would like to see their franchise get out of the gutter.

Patriots over the Cowboys in the Super Bowl.
Dallas can take Greenbay in Dallas. Glad the Giants lost. Atlanta will be at Dallas for the NFC championship is my prediction. Then it's a toss up between the Patriots and Cowboys. It won't be a blowout Cowboy haters.

LS7FopN.jpg

I am predicting that one team will win and the other one will lose. I am 100% sure of this outcome. I also predict that water pressure will drop at halftime in all public water systems combined with an increase in sanitary sewage flow.

I am predicting that one team will win and the other one will lose. I am 100% sure of this outcome. I also predict that water pressure will drop at halftime in all public water systems combined with an increase in sanitary sewage flow.
Jimmy the Greek lives on.
:1036316054:

i can predict the score of the game, before it even starts...