New Penn | Supervisor layoffs?

MONTANANY

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard that there were 22 supervisors were laid off? Any truth or just rumor............hope that Yellow doesn't screw up New Penn!

don't know where this is happening but it aint going down here in Maspeth. in the last year we had 2 that were fired for their personal issues with eachother ( it was their fault not the co.'s ), another one who missed more than one guaranteed shipment, and one who outright quit. they were all replaced and the co. even added one more. the problem we're with Yellow is in our sales department :chairshot:

I just intercepted the new YRC memo on cut backs.

1 - Contrary to the Teamster251 post, YRC is not eliminating toilet paper. We are combining our efforts with the maintenance department and will be offering sand paper.

2 - As for the "Water Bottles" in the terminals, we are now offering Kool-Aid.........please consume as much as you can in these hot summer months (it's for you!!!)........Oh yea, please listen to all that I say!

3 - Lastly, we need to increase to trailer-load line-haul weights. Thus we are taking the "CF" (condensed freight) direction. All 45'+ line-haul vans will be replaced with pups and dock workers need to get the same volume of freight from the vans into the pups.........please minimize damage..........sorry, no load bars.

1 - Contrary to the Teamster251 post, YRC is not eliminating toilet paper. We are combining our efforts with the maintenance department and will be offering sand paper.

2 - As for the "Water Bottles" in the terminals, we are now offering Kool-Aid.........please consume as much as you can in these hot summer months (it's for you!!!)........Oh yea, please listen to all that I say!

3 - Lastly, we need to increase to trailer-load line-haul weights. Thus we are taking the "CF" (condensed freight) direction. All 45'+ line-haul vans will be replaced with pups and dock workers need to get the same volume of freight from the vans into the pups.........please minimize damage..........sorry, no load bars.

If its "high and tight" and blown out you won't need a load bar, the door will hold it back:hysterical:

Dang-it driver!!! good one!!!

Are you talking about UPSF ?