R&L | Supervisors in Wilmington ready to walk.

here's an example of respect for the drivers, a long time R&L team turned there two week notice in two weeks ago and said fri the 29 will be our last day to work, fri night at 10 pm wil tried to dispatch them to NEW they said no this is our last night, Wil said your right this is your last night yuo refused dispatch your fired, and thats a fact. 12 yrs of dedication dont mean ::shit:: to roberts now, R&L is bigger than the people that got them where they are now!!!
I would have said go ahead and fire me. Now we can collect unemployment off of you until we start our new jobs. Or, to really screw them over, do what they ask after threatening to fire you. Drive out to NEW as told and leave the tractor out there so they have a team truck and freight that didn't move sitting in NEW. Rent a cheap car and drive home lol.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers concerning my mom...They are sincerely appreciated...She is in a much better place now...God bless all you guys, and your families...

id rather not mention team # but it was an oh team with 12 yrs at R&L and they thought that dedication earned respect,WRONG!. if you know the oh team you can figure it out because there gone now

nope husband and wife 12 yrs, one million miler, one real close probably one of the top teams for preformance and dedication. R&L better hope this new plan works because they'll never replace the teams there losing now with the quality they had before. you know everybody tried this before roadway, cf, yellow, they all had to bring there teams back what makes R&L different? if this stab the driver in the back plan dont work yellow will have the last laugh

They have stabbed a lot of people in the back.... Listening to a drunk and his co-horts from yrc is just going to bring down the house... Those people have no loyalty to r&l - only here for a paycheck....

What is it they say about paybacks being a real b****???!!! Apparently l1 wants to learn the hard way, that is the way i interpret it.

They have stabbed so many people in the back - lost count at this point. They must think zimmerman and his co-horts walk on water - utter joke!

What is it they say about paybacks being a real b****???!!! L1, you must want to learn the hard way.... You don't cut the throats of those who have helped build your company without paying a price...

Listen to the non-puppets on here - r&l is in trouble.

If you are out of wilmington, you will know that they let a dock supervisor go for no reason (well, in their words "company is going in a different direction") then brought a dhl person on....

We are sick of it.... Most people i come in contact have been disgusted by the roberts since december. Apparently in the drivers room, a fellow driver challenged l2 and rr to contribute and match what he donated to the needy kids at christmas. That driver gave like $100.00 to the needy. L2 (the most loyal of the bunch) wrote a check for $500 and rr said he could not afford it right now...??? What the h***... Cannot afford it? Hey braceface, does this sound all "saintly" to you? D and t will not even speak to you now because their hands are tied with the new managment.... The moral from the drivers i visit with is bad...

If you are out of wilmington, you will know that they let a dock supervisor go for no reason (well, in their words "company is going in a different direction") then brought a dhl person on....

We are sick of it.... Most people i come in contact have been disgusted by the roberts since december. Apparently in the drivers room, a fellow driver challenged l2 and rr to contribute and match what he donated to the needy kids at christmas. That driver gave like $100.00 to the needy. L2 (the most loyal of the bunch) wrote a check for $500 and rr said he could not afford it right now...??? What the h***... Cannot afford it? Hey braceface, does this sound all "saintly" to you? D and t will not even speak to you now because their hands are tied with the new managment.... The moral from the drivers i visit with is bad...

Wow driver9...What can I say, you are right...The Roberts are just terrible...Shame on them for owning and running this company as they see fit...:eck13:

How could I have been so wrong to think they were decent people...Thank goodness you are straitghtening all of us out...:ranting2:

Please keep us posted, I will stay online so I will not miss any of your propoganda, I mean your important updates...:TR10driving03:

Gosh, those darn Roberts, how awful they are... How could I have been so wrong...Keep up the good work, your posts mean the world to all of us...:biglaugh:

After reading my post, I want to assure everyone that my comments are not and were not a threat.... I am simply trying to stress that the loyalty that was once at r&l among the employees for the Company and Family is no longer there.... They want to keep the brotherhood out and by the actions that have been going on since November, that maybe a hard thing to do.... People who once felt valued no longer do. When you worry daily about your job, you begin not to like your job.... That is simply what I was trying to state.... If you truly cared for your employees you might listen to what is being said. You are losing alot of FRIENDS. Thank you.

Braceface, I am sorry for your recent loss of your Mother. For many in Wilmington, L1 has often been a father figure - to those, the recent actions he has allowed to happen, have caused many to feel like they have lost their Father....

You said it all,R&L will be a family again,either company starts treating us like family or drivers will eventually get that BROTHERLY feeling amongst themselves. I hope management wakes up soon.

Elvis and Rubberduck,

FYI,

My mother passed away this week... It has been a very difficult month...

After spending a lot of time with her in the hospital, whatching her in pain, and not be able to breath,missing work,my mind is not on R&L, trucking boards, purchase transportation,teams,or anything else...

Maybe later, when I can get my thoughts together, I wiil let you know what I think regarding this...

I have been through that hell...God speed, buddy, sympathies to you and yours...remember the good times and the funny stuff, it helps the heart..talk at you soon..

After reading my post, I want to assure everyone that my comments are not and were not a threat.... I am simply trying to stress that the loyalty that was once at r&l among the employees for the Company and Family is no longer there.... They want to keep the brotherhood out and by the actions that have been going on since November, that maybe a hard thing to do.... People who once felt valued no longer do. When you worry daily about your job, you begin not to like your job.... That is simply what I was trying to state.... If you truly cared for your employees you might listen to what is being said. You are losing alot of FRIENDS. Thank you.

Braceface, I am sorry for your recent loss of your Mother. For many in Wilmington, L1 has often been a father figure - to those, the recent actions he has allowed to happen, have caused many to feel like they have lost their Father....

I am only an instant message away. T Elvis .....