ABF | Support UPS Freight Teamsters!

The anonymity afforded here by everyone using screen names should be familiar with anyone who has used a CB radio in the last three decades.........

Anyone can be.........anything........they declare.

I’m here to tell everyone that both company management and Union “ earpieces” are monitoring this site and others.
I’ve had some ....feedback.....through my Local Union officers that could’ve only come from a company reaction.

For all we know,...Mr. “Gump” is a company management plant,.....a troll,....a disruptor,.......who will reincarnate himself on different boards as needed.

Testy differences of opinion between Union members are one thing......at the end of the day we are all committed to the same cause....
But,.....vituperative personal insults and denigrating another’s intelligence are the hallmarks of .........anonymous company trolls...

There is no low place a corporation will not stoop to when they have a chance to control their labor force......Their dictionary page that has the word “ethical” on it was ripped out a long time ago......
I can't believe Canary declined an invitation to a free lunch. Even after I choose neutral territory, WV. He is definitely of the "Bridges, Goldblatt" wing of the Teamsters. To proud to associate with a show me the money Teamster. Canary, what was your major and minor in college, when you were dodging the draft. Must not have been a marketable skill, as you landed up a Teamster.

I can't believe Canary declined an invitation to a free lunch. Even after I choose neutral territory, WV. He is definitely of the "Bridges, Goldblatt" wing of the Teamsters. To proud to associate with a show me the money Teamster. Canary, what was your major and minor in college, when you were dodging the draft. Must not have been a marketable skill, as you landed up a Teamster.
What’s wrong with you, you know nothing about the man & you have the balls to call him a draft dodger....

What’s wrong with you, you know nothing about the man & you have the balls to call him a draft dodger....
Yep, I sure do. Canary fits the draft dodger ,M.O.. Nothing to be ashamed of, hell I don't care if comrade Canary takes a knee. Last time I checked, you couldn't swing a dead cat on TBF. With out someone accusing, someone of being a plant. Seems to me you snow flakes are afraid of the truth.

Yep, I sure do. Canary fits the draft dodger ,M.O.. Nothing to be ashamed of, hell I don't care if The Great Canary takes a knee. Last time I checked, you couldn't swing a dead cat on TBF. With out someone accusing, someone of being a plant. Seems to me you snow flakes are afraid of the truth.
Let me know when going to start speaking the truth? Your just another member of management that trolls the boards when it’s contract time. Yrc is next, see you over there....

That is uncalled for!!! Canary has you on ignore so you are antagonizing a helpless person who doesn't even know he is being insulted. I did notice you have not denied the management suggestion or posted who you work for?

That is uncalled for!!! Canary has you on ignore so you are antagonizing a helpless person who doesn't even know he is being insulted. I did notice you have not denied the management suggestion or posted who you work for?
What is uncalled for? I offered to buy him lunch at the dog track in Wheeling. I was going to show him my bona fides as a Teamster. Jeepers I'm the person who should be offended, with all the personal attacks on myself.

what did UPS Teamsters get that Aye Bee Ffuh didn't? Don' really know (and I don't want to read the fine print ) but would like to find out.
At least they had the guts to take it down to the final hour
6pak, I don't know exactly what UPSF got but here are a few things I have picked up....top pay on August 1, 2018 is $28.65 hour (and it takes 4 years to get there), 0.72 mile (don't know how long it takes), work 1 day a week for insurance (ours in the southern conference is must have 3 paid tours). Then their raises are about the same as ours. And just for comparison our wages in the southern conference are $24.9324 hour and 0.626091 mile

And we call that (A)always (B)being (F)firetrucked.

Last edited:
Brothers, i know Bubba can be irritating but he does have a point of view. And he makes some good points when he is being rational. But like some other people who post, Muller, Docker, Sacs75, they just go overboard in how they treat people. I think it is the anonymously of the internet. They don't have to face the person they are speaking of/ to.

Well.......if I'm being talked about,..I had to peek at Mr. Gump's content.........

Dog track in Wheeling? No thanks.....I don't gamble my retirement money on dogs or horses.....

Show me your bona fides? There's an easier way.......

College?.......Sorry, young man........10th grade was as far as I got......Enlistment at 17 into the Air Force then.....

I guess I ain't no draft dodger.......or at least my DD 214 says so.....

Brothers, i know Bubba can be irritating but he does have a point of view. And he makes some good points when he is being rational. But like some other people who post, Muller, Docker, Sacs75, they just go overboard in how they treat people. I think it is the anonymously of the internet. They don't have to face the person they are speaking of/ to.
Well hells bells homesick, anonymous my ass, I offered to meet him in person at the dog track in wheeling. Buy him lunch, since he is a retiree on a fixed income. Suns out, see y' all in 5 weeks after Christmas. Pension law passes, I'll be back sooner to CSPF forum. Stay informed go to "pension tsunami" website, ciao.

Well hells bells homesick, anonymous my ass, I offered to meet him in person at the dog track in wheeling. Buy him lunch, since he is a retiree on a fixed income. Suns out, see y' all in 5 weeks after Christmas. Pension law passes, I'll be back sooner to CSPF forum. Stay informed go to "pension tsunami" website, ciao.
Still don't know who you work for (anonymous). I was just curious, no other intent. And I don't think Canary wouldn't meet you in Wheeling had anything to do with you; I invited him to Belize and he decided to play plumber instead.

Leave me out of your drama. Poor homesick!

What is uncalled for? I offered to buy him lunch at the dog track in Wheeling. I was going to show him my bona fides as a Teamster. Jeepers I'm the person who should be offended, with all the personal attacks on myself.
Hey Bubba, Wheeling is a L-O-N-G way from Fort Smith..wow..now you trying to make us think you are a Teamster???..and not a general office transplant monitoring this board? Do us a favor, stay off posting and only read this board!

They are not going overboard, just trying to inform it's members of the nasty tactics this company will use during contract time. Where are all the company supporter's now that the contract is settled? I can tell you you will see them again in 5 years when the contract is up pushing the company B.S.

They are not going overboard, just trying to inform it's members of the nasty tactics this company will use during contract time. Where are all the company supporter's now that the contract is settled? I can tell you you will see them again in 5 years when the contract is up pushing the company B.S.
Yeah, the board sure is dead now. Curious.