Yellow | Supreme Court deals big setback to labor unions

Tell me again what the union has done for us later?

Workmen's Comp
Unemployment Insurance
Health insurance
Dental insurance
A living wage
minimum wage
40 hour work week
overtime pay
work place safety
paid holidays
paid vacation
paid sick days
a grievance process
pensions
can't be fired without a reason
work rules
seniority rights

so on and so forth

And you have (or will have) used all of those things lately. And they are all brought to you by Labor Unions.

Now, are all of those things (and more) under attack and shrinking everyday? Yes. But I don't think that's a reason to give up and start carrying water for the billionaires.

No not all, as I said Not a hillary fan or an obama fan. I think of myself as a moderate. I'm truly sorry that I haven't had anyone I could support for president in a long time. Idn't it amazing that In this great big country of ours, these were the best and brightest we could come up with. I really have to learn to keep my political views to myself. Not being a fan of trump i have friends who are, and we're able to disagree. It's easy to get carried away in a forum,lots of different opinions here at truckingboards and we all get along don't we?.

Moderate?

"The middle of the road is for yellow lines and dead armadillos." -- Jim Hightower

You are either for Labor or you are against Labor. There is no moderate position.

Well I guess I have only the ones i know to use as examples. Accept my apologies. given who we had to choose from,
one was as bad as the other. The ones i know are happy that they are finally going to eliminate that soshul sekuirty crap
Not theirs of course, they EARNED theirs. mine, my kids and grandkids, THATS AN ENTITLEMENT !! Just like my (and your)
pension. did you know that they (my trumpy friends) are paying my (and your) pension benefits?. As well as our medical benefits.
We get medicare because we're in a union.
Granted it's a gross generalization, I have problems with many of the of the far left talking points. I think 60% of us can agree
about just about anything. It's the 20% on each end that drive me nuts. And the fact that the ones i know get their real news from
Alex Jones and breitbart. The mispelloings are my myne and mein alone. no disrespekt intendead

Brietbart can’t be any worse than those who get their news from MSNBC or worse, Comedy Central...

Moderate?

You are either for Labor or you are against Labor. There is no moderate position.
Well obviously I'm for labor, since I'm part of it. Too bad neither political party is. And
sorry about being moderate. I don't identify with either party. When the presidents "base"
realizes that the supreme court decision wasn't about all labor unions they'll set him straight.
Even the ones living on pensions will applaud him when he takes on private sector unions. Oh and I happen to like Jim Hightower.

We all know what the truth is on any network. It's what we happen to agree with. Anything else is fake news

I just don’t want any spin or opinion on my news. I just want to know what happened and what is happening as a consequence to whatever happened. Like back in the day, Walter Kronkite was a liberal, but you couldn’t tell by his work because all he did was report the story. That’s what is missing in the media today.

The facts. And nothing but the facts.
No twists.
No turns.
Not every ass*ole opinion of every single show that's on.
I can make up my own mind on what to believe.
It's so muddled out there the only good news show out there
Is CBS Sunday Morning. And it's all fluff.
Rather watch that then every detail of someone taking a ::shit:: on air force one and then finding out some Russian handed him the toilet paper to wipe. Lol
:1036316054:

The facts. And nothing but the facts.
No twists.
No turns.
Not every ass*ole opinion of every single show that's on.
I can make up my own mind on what to believe.
It's so muddled out there the only good news show out there
Is CBS Sunday Morning. And it's all fluff.
Rather watch that then every detail of someone taking a :::shit::: on air force one and then finding out some Russian handed him the toilet paper to wipe. Lol
:1036316054:

One sheet only!

MAGA!!!! Corporate tax breaks-check. No unions for working folks-check. Everything is just peachy-check.
Unions giving Democrats billions of $$$$.... check...
Democrats giving away 30 million good paying US jobs to Mexico... check
Democrats destroying US Industries such as home building, landscaping, trucking with millions of illegal immigrants.... check
Democrats promising union goons they will fight for US workers then giving away millions of US jobs to China & Mexico... check
Union members handing over monthly union dues to union goons only to have said dues go to Democrats to destroy US industries... check....
Union members not having a say in their dues going to destroy their very own jobs... check...

Unions giving Democrats billions of $$$$.... check...
Democrats giving away 30 million good paying US jobs to Mexico... check
Democrats destroying US Industries such as home building, landscaping, trucking with millions of illegal immigrants.... check
Democrats promising union goons they will fight for US workers then giving away millions of US jobs to China & Mexico... check
Union members handing over monthly union dues to union goons only to have said dues go to Democrats to destroy US industries... check....
Union members not having a say in their dues going to destroy their very own jobs... check...

Political parties are not giving away jobs in the industries you mention. Competition is driving down cost to the point that most Americans will not fill those jobs. Free market is the cause.

And I give my check directly to the banks and electric companies along with the oil companies.
Damn politicians. (dems and pubs don't like any of em). All their fault.

There are many out there that think that R/T/W only applies to Government workers because this what a right wing supreme court is wanting you to believe . This seams to be the mind set of those that are happy about the other guy loosing his pay and benefits that work for government they must share their benefits with work place free loaders . They say that who cares about the government unions that it does not pertain to private sector unions . Guess what to all of you who think that way ? Fact is your next , its a stepping stone process . Walker from Wisconsin already signed article 10 . This is a R/T/W for private unions blocking private employers and unions from requiring fee's for union dues .To me it's nothing short of worth place welfare .The right has made an issue about welfare when in fact they support nonpaying dues or fair share getting everything you as a dues paying member for free .They in their hearts know it's wrong but their desire to hurt the unions and their members supper seed whats right .

are government workers really part of the labor work force??? if it wasn't for deregulation in trucking.. we would still be making the big bucks!!!
are government workers really part of the labor work force??? if it wasn't for deregulation in trucking.. we would still be making the big bucks!!!
Of course they are part of the labor force . They are the people that drive the garbage trucks ,snow plows , work in the sewers keep up with the parks streets and san ,lighting dept. Why would they not be included as labor ?

Breitbart seems as good a news source as any, probably better than most. No one is stopping social security, under Obama they started the new policy of never giving more than 1% cost of living increase to recipients, they claim we have zero inflation. I think Trumpkins is name calling used by those still mad that Hillary lost.
Remember it was Al Gore casting his vote to end the deadlock tie that started to tax Social Security benefits...
You know Liberals, always looking out for the working folks...