Yellow | Supreme Court rejects ELD appeal, ending OOIDA’s challenge options

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.overdriveonline.com/eld-...e-court-ending-ooida-bid-to-overturn-mandate/

5f1fho4.jpg

:rulz:

Truck driving is becoming to be regulated more now than the days of the I.C.C.
Few new regs were actually added, in as much as now it is monitored as opposed to the honor system.

Who now is screwed is the truckload shippers who schedule 750 mile overnight runs at cheap pay. And owner operators who drive 4 hrs, then sit being unloaded, drive 2 hrs then sit being loaded all afternoon, and expect to take their load of meat 500 miles to a 6am refrigerated warehouse... Union LTL guys won't have a bit of problems. I know- I've used them for almost 9 years.

Our weekend dispatcher, Big Dave says he will still get us great miles and time for golf!!!!
These dang things will cut back on your miles I had planned but, yeah, you'll have time for golf...as caddies to supplement your and my income...

Our weekend dispatcher, Big Dave says he will still get us great miles and time for golf!!!!

I know you guys are excited about your new West Coaster IHC, soon to be delivered.
Update you on some of the options,latest solar powered, water cooled LED system,oversized WSW reservior in case BillyLo
runs an extra trip, 45 rpm record player, VCR,8 track cassette player.
Under the box sleeper you will find a jacuzzi, extra large storage compartment for Dave's hat, room for your kayak,
clubs and charcoal grill also automatic solar powered ball washer.
Dave will expect you to keep your balls clean.
The air shield is coated with silicone, low hanging wires and overpasses should not be a problem.

These dang things will cut back on your miles I had planned but, yeah, you'll have time for golf...as caddies to supplement your and my income...

FYI, check with 00Mustang for a tracking number on your new tractor, you may be eligible for a 15% discount
on surcharge only if you have a cupon.
00 does not accept American Express.

I know you guys are excited about your new West Coaster IHC, soon to be delivered.
Update you on some of the options,latest solar powered, water cooled LED system,oversized WSW reservior in case BillyLo
runs an extra trip, 45 rpm record player, VCR,8 track cassette player.
Under the box sleeper you will find a jacuzzi, extra large storage compartment for Dave's hat, room for your kayak,
clubs and charcoal grill also automatic solar powered ball washer.
Dave will expect you to keep your balls clean.
The air shield is coated with silicone, low hanging wires and overpasses should not be a problem.
What? No popcorn machine!!!

What if you have a glider kit with a newer motor?essentially that what we have in our tractors
I think a glider would be considered a new truck since it would have a vin number with the year it was made. if they refurb an older tractor they may get away with it. I know my company refurb's them but that all ends in 2018 but since we have eld's in the rest of the fleet they installed them in everything, said they weren't going to chance it with the dot