Supreme Court rules in favor of Hobby Lobby

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ice Rider, Jun 30, 2014.

1. EX396

EX396 Well-Known Member

Freedom of Religion.

I have the right to dismiss everything your faith tells you is so. You have the right to put on your Nikes and catch the next Hale-Bopp comet if you wish.

Neither of us are to be bound by laws that are against our religious beliefs, or laws that force us to live under others' religious beliefs if we are to have Freedom of Religion.

2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

thank You- that's all I've ever said or asked for...

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

I make no bones about it.......I believe in Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

I have gay relatives also. I believe that they are entitled to their beliefs, but I don't think they are entitled to any new laws being created for them. They can do what they want, but laws don't need to be changed in their favor. But since they have the right to do and live any way they want, they also need to be left alone.

4. Northern Flash

I have a pretty strong feeling that the decay of today's society has a direct correlation with the removal of God, the Bible, and Church from society.

In other words.......we can thank the Progressive Liberals for the decay of our society.

5. albag

albag Pray for peace!

Consolidated Freightways, the corporation that died. Who gave last rights to them and was it given to a piece of paper?
    That IS the argument, the Bible commands you to "judge not, lest you be judged". Don't you think that judgment should be the providence of God and NOT man?

6. EX396

EX396 Well-Known Member

While gays certainly don't need laws that provide them with preferential treatment, we shouldn't have any laws on the books that discriminate against them because their lifestyle doesn't agree with your religious beliefs.

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Exactly! Hence- the Hob Lob Decision...

8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You've gone off the cliff with this post. My foundation is rock solid; I'm not following you off the cliff.... :regretful:

9. Northern Flash

I'm a traditional kind of guy......and that won't be changing anytime soon. I don't want to be paying for abortions, birth control, or anything else that is against my beliefs. I guess that they're welcome to do whatever they want, but when it involves me paying for it......I have a lot say about it and will continue to do so.

10. EX396

EX396 Well-Known Member

I hear you. I am all for freedom to do whatever the heck you please until it involves me. I don't want to pay for your kids' free lunch----forego your weave and getting your nails did and buy your kids some food. Nobody in the United States would starve to death if they changed their priorities. Food would be number 1 on everybody's list if nobody was providing it.

11. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

12. Northern Flash

Harry should be given all three injections.

The Country would be much better off.

13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Thomas's wife is white, so Harry figured Clarence must be. Racist!

14. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Old Harry makes the Dems proud.I think he should seriously get checked for Alzheimers or Dementia..

15. Northern Flash

Scroll up to post 152.......top line.

:6799:

He'll be another Robert KKK Byrd.........92 years old, still a Senator, and slobber dripping off his chin.

Harry will be standing up in front of Congress giving some delusional rant and call time out for a minute.......while he fills his diaper.

16. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Ok, I heard a Hobby Lobby worker the other day on the local news here and she was saying "Hobby Lobby has always provided contraceptive benefits for us. What they are saying they don't have the heart to do is supply a benefit to cover the "Day After Pill", that's it. Why should they. If you are old enough to consent to having sex, why should they pay for you making a bad decision..But you will never hear this the national media. I like to work at Hobby Lobby and they are very honest and straight forward people. What else could an employee ask for, besides honesty"....

This came from an hourly paid employee, not someone from management..

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

18. Northern Flash

This current group of Democrats don't want the Constitution or the Supreme Court to get in the way of their agenda. They want it be "Whatever Barry says.....goes."

Screw these unpatriotic pukes.