Estes | Suspended Licence

badnews12

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know the Estes Policy on Hardship Licences? Seems we have a p&D driver here at INDY who meets this criteria. Seems to me other drivers in the same siuation have been terminated.

how long have you been at indy? i know atleast 4 times where they found other work for the driver till they had thier license back.

but times sure have changed...

almost 7 years. What I am trying to say is, how can our company let someone on a suspended licence drive a truck. I mean he was driving today. And S/P the TM knows it is susended.

suspended liscens

G135M1 in Memphis (135) got his liscense suspended while driving an ESTES truck.....never reported to safety dept; TM entered him in on sick leave and covered it up till it was took care of. So to answer your ?, it's all about how well you get along with your TM. Sounds to me like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

To whom it may concern, G135M1 in Memphis (135) DID NOT get his liscense suspended while driving an Estes truck. Sounds to me like a lawsuit waiting to happen.... It is called SLANDER on your behalf.

:TR10driving03: Success and failure are greatly overrated... but failure gives you a whole lot more to talk about.:toxic:

I know in Dallas, there was a driver who had
his license suspended, and he went to the
yard to hostle, until he got it back....he is
back in P&D now.....

G135M1 in Memphis (135) got his liscense suspended while driving an ESTES truck.....never reported to safety dept; TM entered him in on sick leave and covered it up till it was took care of. So to answer your ?, it's all about how well you get along with your TM. Sounds to me like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

you must be trying to move up the ladder.what goes around comes around faster an harder.:hide: i bet you stay in the office reporting what others are doing.:butt kiss: :smilie_132: