ABF | Sweatshop on Wheels Still Rolls-courtesy DOT

nuckinfutz

TB Lurker
Credits
Brothers and Sisters it is now time for the companies to have a big party for themselves.

The DOT has shoved it in our arse for the Holidays.

I hope that Tyson and Jim, got the message loud and clear, that the ATA rules their world and there aint nothing they can do about it. Except make damn sure that the 10 hours max and the 34 hour restart gets the burial it deserves. Contact your congressmen and senators, and let them know how much you enjoy being driven like sweatshop slaves..

We at least have an opportunity to negate the terror the DOT is wreaking on us with the negotiations, the non-unions have to do what their masters tell them or get fired.

Be careful out there fellas
http://www.truckline.com/NR/exeres/8FE362AC-3856-4D49-8054-7C1E14C2DE1B.htm

yes, I was suprised that they ruled that way, although looking back I guess I should have expected it? All the trucking companies banded together. Guess they have more power than the teamsters.

Yes indeed the Anti Truckdriver Association strikes again. Just keep in mind these politicians in office who endorse the Bull Spit in the next election.

If anyone knows what the hell is going on out here is us. I don't remember any of the Butt Wipes asking the people doing the job, anything.

Time for a change in government. Any body got any ideas?

Might be time for a Labor Party to emerge as the working man is taking it in the pocketbook these days.

The U.K. has just that. The people who have to live with the Laws, are now writing them.:1036316054: