SAIA | Sweet looking Rollover on I44 OK

How about more info? Are you referring to a SAIA accident?

My understanding is that there were no fatalities but it appears to have involved 3 tractor trailers and placed the SAIA unit completely verticle to the interstate. All of the trailers were opened up like cans of tuna. I've never seen an accident quite like it. Happened morning of 5/12/2009

My understanding is that there were no fatalities but it appears to have involved 3 tractor trailers and placed the SAIA unit completely verticle to the interstate. All of the trailers were opened up like cans of tuna. I've never seen an accident quite like it. Happened morning of 5/12/2009

I drove past it after it happened. I saw only two trucks there when I came through Saia was loading what freight they could on a van. The other tractor had been rearended and it was still there. Couldn't tell who was at fault Saia laid down perpendicular to 44 on passenger side.
Last night I was comeing back east through oak city on 44 and saw England ran into an overpass just past oak city and then just up the road a few more miles a swift tractor was burning to the ground.

Holy crap! for all nights to be sitting at home. Sounds like one busy night on I44. Glad your driver was ok. I just thought it was one hell of a sight.

I drove past it after it happened. I saw only two trucks there when I came through Saia was loading what freight they could on a van. The other tractor had been rearended and it was still there. Couldn't tell who was at fault Saia laid down perpendicular to 44 on passenger side.
Last night I was comeing back east through oak city on 44 and saw England ran into an overpass just past oak city and then just up the road a few more miles a swift tractor was burning to the ground.

Was this on the turnpike in OK or in MO?