ABF | Swing Doors

Had a new swing door at 176 today. Loaded it on a short route. The driver was surprised when he found out the the such a good looking trailer had swing doors. Just stood there looking at it. He went to close the door reached up and realized the door was not up there. Only had one dock stop so really was no big deal. He also had a p/u with sixteen 48x40x104 plts. Would not have fit in a roll up. So the trailers have there place.

Your right about that, when i was running city here at FXF, one customer had a shipment that was too wide for a trailer with roll up doors. ( which is all we have)

I told him the only ltl I know of with swing doors around here was ABF, and thus you guys got a shipment and yet I still took care of a customer by helping him out of a spot, you nay call it a win win, lol.

FM

Familyman I am glad that you deleted Pyphon's post..For the other union members that read this forum, I only responded to Pyphon because of the deleted name that he called us. IMO he was just trying to stir up trouble because he is jealous of what we have & for whatever the reasons are that he can't get on a union job.

No problem, totally understand.

If you see a post in violation of board rules just click on the red triangle in the upper right corner of said post, that will give you the option to report the post and a reason why you believe it's in violation of board rules. This will be sent to all global mods and admins as well as the mod for the forum the post is located in, there's almost always a mod or someone around and we will try and correct it as quick as possible.

Thanks guys
FM