sygma?

newblue87

TB Lurker
Credits
does anyone know anything about sygma i have an interview there at the columbus ohio term just wondering what kind of home time and pay also they told me it was a union shop

I remember talking to one of their drivers a few years back, and he said it was an awesome place to work. I think he pulled from Harrisburg, PA though. Wish I had more info for ya...

I work for con-way freight now just not sure if food is a good switch. just trying to get people opinion freight just isnt steady one week were slammed next week 4 guys at home just need some stability

Sygma should be pretty steady. There owned by Sysco and they do chain accounts so should stay pretty busy

SYGMA will pay you a good wage and benefits but be ready to work your tail off - Harrisburg is not a good terminal to work at and Columbus is right behind them. They do not care about home time, just getting the burgers and fries delivered and it better be on-time. If you can handle that, go for it as you make good money and like I said the benefit package is tops.