Sysco a foods and US foods dove tailing senority

I wonder what they will do here in MN. We have both a Sysco and us foods warehouse plus sysco bought out apperts last year and there warehouse is a little over a hr from the other 2. Plus Sysco Asian foods is in the same area. Both Sysco MN and US foods are union. Sysco and US foods have drop sites in Duluth. But sysco has drop sites in 3 or 4 other areas where US foods is serviced by a different warehouse then the cities. It's a cluster around here

A buddy of mine I worked for a beer distributor in KC that merged with another about 5-6 years ago. Sort of the same situation, it was worded as a merger but the bottom line is that one company paid the other to make it happen. Both distributors were union, same local but all of the drivers at his shop were put underneath the drivers of the other once the deal closed. Once the routes were all combined and reworked some were let go for lack of work, most of the others quit shortly after because of the lost seniority and the way their pay was changed from piece pay to % of sales like the other company paid before the deal. Granted, the business agent with that local was formerly a driver with the other company so he pretty much green lighted whatever they wanted to do despite the protests, but that's how it went down there. US has a drop yard here in town (warehouse is 70 or so miles away), for what it's worth about a week ago we got a memo asking us not to talk to any of their employees about seniority or job security.
Given the union/nonunion situation with both companies and the fact that there's no master agreement I bet how they handle this varies significantly from one location to another. Given the volume of groceries involved I can't believe they're going to be handle it in either company's existing buildings alone. Some will close, but I bet a lot won't...maybe rework or tighten up current warehouses coverage areas?
That's assuming the FTC even allows the deal to close. I read somewhere online that there's a clause that allows for a one time lump sum payment to US if the deal doesn't or isn't allowed to close as planned. Assuming that's the case then the lawyers that drafted it feel that it's at least a possibility.

We got the same memo. Even had to do online education about it.

The first thing everyone needs to do is relax, none of us know whats going to happen. For USF guys, don't ask Sysco drivers their opinion, they don't know, trust me, it will be pure opinion and rumor, you don't need that stress! Just keep to yourself, provide excellent customer service and keep doing what you do, none of us will know squat till the 3rd quarter so there is no reason to get the BP up!

We both are the best at what we do or we wouldn't be here, focus on the positive, I know I am or I would drive myself nuts, its gonna be all good!