Sysco a foods and US foods dove tailing senority

Discussion in 'Sysco' started by BILLYBOY01, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Moneyman01

Moneyman01 Proud to be a dad!

I wonder what they will do here in MN. We have both a Sysco and us foods warehouse plus sysco bought out apperts last year and there warehouse is a little over a hr from the other 2. Plus Sysco Asian foods is in the same area. Both Sysco MN and US foods are union. Sysco and US foods have drop sites in Duluth. But sysco has drop sites in 3 or 4 other areas where US foods is serviced by a different warehouse then the cities. It's a cluster around here

2. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

We got the same memo. Even had to do online education about it.

3. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

The first thing everyone needs to do is relax, none of us know whats going to happen. For USF guys, don't ask Sysco drivers their opinion, they don't know, trust me, it will be pure opinion and rumor, you don't need that stress! Just keep to yourself, provide excellent customer service and keep doing what you do, none of us will know squat till the 3rd quarter so there is no reason to get the BP up!

We both are the best at what we do or we wouldn't be here, focus on the positive, I know I am or I would drive myself nuts, its gonna be all good!