Sysco Alabama

auburn2012

TB Lurker
Credits
I put an app for the B`ham,AL Sysco, can anyone give me any info about starting pay, what time do they start in the mornings,4 or 5 day week,weekends,etc, Thanks!

maverickbubba may be able to help, I haven't heard from him in a while, I work for Sysco OK, I can't help you with specifics of Sysco AL, hopefully Bubba will chime in, he seems to know whats going on in that state, welcome aboard.

Sorry havnt been on in a while they got me running my butt off. I need to download forumrunner for my phone, but the reveiws for it say it sux any others that yall know of?

Sorry havnt been on in a while they got me running my butt off. I need to download forumrunner for my phone, but the reveiws for it say it sux any others that yall know of?

I have heard guys say tapatalk, I ain't got time to be on the phone unless I go back to shuttle, which I'm considering this May bid ;)

It is so good to hear from you Bubba!!! How is Mike doing? I hope all is well in your corner of the world!

Roll Tide!!

There are times where I have to sit and wait for free it would past the time. Lil Mike is doing great. Just got out of Basketball were He made the All Star team. They won the district and got put out in the first game. Now he is getting ready for arena football. They play in the civic center here. He is playing RB. He is excited about that he always wanted to carry the ball.

I have forum runner and tapatalk, I use tapatalk. It would really depend on your forums, some web sites (like this one) support both, others will support one or the other. So if you use other forums check which program they support before you spend that whole $2.

maverickbubba may be able to help, I haven't heard from him in a while, I work for Sysco OK, I can't help you with specifics of Sysco AL, hopefully Bubba will chime in, he seems to know whats going on in that state, welcome aboard.

GroceryThrower, are you doing okay? You said you work for Sysco Oklahoma? I hope you and your family are safe...

GroceryThrower, are you doing okay? You said you work for Sysco Oklahoma? I hope you and your family are safe...

Thank you, we are all ok, it hit in OKC, thats where I run to, we avoided most of it while on the road, the city of Moore was hit real hard, Shawnee, out to the east of OKC didn't fare much better, we have alot of drivers and selectors that were affected, that has short staffed us, but thats ok, taking care of what happened is more important than Sysco! I hope mgmt isn't giving them grief, I can't imagine they would but I really haven't heard.

hey gt been told if ok gets short on drivers may send me out to help if so might give you a shout

Heck yea! They are always hurting in Norman, IDK why, here in Tulsa we handle our business, they can't seem to, there for a while we were sending drivers over there to run routes, or worse, having a route driver go all the way there, 2 hrs, and sit as an extra..LOL!

Don`t mind working nights, no more kids just the wife and i. I`m 51yrs old but feel like 35 so yes i`m a gamer!!

If you feel good now at 51 don't throw groceries, that 51 feeling like 35 can turn into 51 feeling like 60 in a year or less, or you could get hurt, I wouldn't advise anyone to start this job after 40 or so, go shuttle, you can still be in the food industry, and not kill yourself, its better than freight, I wouldn't recomend that crap to anyone.

I'm 46 and I feel like I'm 60 most days, I hurt all over, thats why I'm sticking to shuttle.