Sysco Florida

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
Just wondering if anyone has any information about Sysco in Pensacola Florida, is it a shuttle site? There is a warehouse in Geneva Alabama I believe, I'm hoping someone knows something, I would rather not go to management to find out and have to answer all the questions that follow.

I can't seem to find anything on the web so I thought I would reach out here.

Thanks in advance,

GT

When I was on vacation there was a driver in the parking lot of the resort I was staying in. I tried to talk to him a little as I was walking from the pool, but he looked grumpy and was pretty mum with me. I was thinking, man your in Florida and working.... Its gotta be a gig to die for.......... :shift:

All I know guys is I don't want to retire in OK, I'm sick of winter weather, just seeking out my options, looking to the future, I'll be 44 in July, I know good and well I can't throw groceries forever, just trying to explore my options, Paula and I are doing really well, its working good and then some, I owe it to myself to look to the future, if she is with me I owe it to her as well, I want to get out of this deal b4 I get hurt and get a target painted on my back, I figure 5 more years and if I have no management opportunities, then I will move on to where they exist.

Why not look into GFS?

Are they in Florida?

I have always loved it there, in Pensacola the cost of living is lower, beautiful beaches, no state tax, I found out that there is a sysco warehouse there, thats good news for me because there will be other opportunities, at a shuttle site, the only opportunity is driver or driver manager, and the latter is really hard to come by, I am simply looking to my future, I want to plan now and plan well, instead of having to find something on the spur of the moment because later on down the road I can't do this stuff any longer.

We have I think 2 or 3 warehouses in Florida. I know we were just looking for a driver down there and we just opened a warehouse to