Sysco OK

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
Our system went down thurs night, didn't get back up till 2130, I got my trailer this morning at 0835, left the yard at 0900, gotta scan them labels right!

I got off at 2000, same time as last friday, I am not a big fan of fridays anymore, this friday it was because of the system, last friday I just got ****ed, I wonder what friday after turkey day holds?

I've been delivering a lot of turkeys lately. I expect Friday after Thanksgiving will be slow, because everyone will be stuffed from the holiday and won't feel like ordering a lot of food.

I've been delivering a lot of turkeys lately. I expect Friday after Thanksgiving will be slow, because everyone will be stuffed from the holiday and won't feel like ordering a lot of food.

I can only hope, we have been slammed! Its all we can do to keep up in Tulsa, we don't have enough people and no one wants to hire on, those that do quit!

Oh I forgot, we'll have to deal with a bunch of mad shoppers on Friday. Maybe I should call in sick like all the senior drivers do.

I don't know, I guess we aren't in the system. It's so stupid, they've spent billions of dollars on the system. I have to use the scanner, and I like it, but I still have to fill out all the paperwork that the scanner was supposed to replace a year ago. They like brought it in and only went half way. They recently upgraded the system so that I have to enter in the reefer temp at each stop, but for two weeks I haven't had a thermometer so I don't know what to enter in, I just put 38 degrees, I guess that's the temp, seems to work, but not as hard as I do. Okay I admit, this is starting to become a ramble. I kind of wonder how many movies I've missed out on since I've been married. She likes movies but I don't like going to the theater. My favorite actor is Christopher Walken, and I just discovered he's doing some youtube videos about video games, funny as hell, they are called Christopher Walkenthrough. I've laughed my a$$ off watching them, well 'cause I like video games as well. How old is that guy anyway, every once in a while I wonder if he's dead, but not yet I guess. I feel old, how do you feel?

I don't know, I guess we aren't in the system. It's so stupid, they've spent billions of dollars on the system. I have to use the scanner, and I like it, but I still have to fill out all the paperwork that the scanner was supposed to replace a year ago. They like brought it in and only went half way. They recently upgraded the system so that I have to enter in the reefer temp at each stop, but for two weeks I haven't had a thermometer so I don't know what to enter in, I just put 38 degrees, I guess that's the temp, seems to work, but not as hard as I do. Okay I admit, this is starting to become a ramble. I kind of wonder how many movies I've missed out on since I've been married. She likes movies but I don't like going to the theater. My favorite actor is Christopher Walken, and I just discovered he's doing some youtube videos about video games, funny as hell, they are called Christopher Walkenthrough. I've laughed my a$$ off watching them, well 'cause I like video games as well. How old is that guy anyway, every once in a while I wonder if he's dead, but not yet I guess. I feel old, how do you feel?

I feel pretty damn old, you guys should be on the same system, it failed and our selectors couldn't start selecting groceries till 2130, may be a regional thing, my favorite actor is Morgan Freeman, man that guy can do no wrong!