Sysco Oklahoma

I hope we get it lined out, I would hate to lose the prisons, thats alot of groceries! I always liked delivering to prisons and schools, always clean and organized.

GT you liked going to the prisons because you liked being whistled at by the inmates lol. Yeah I liked going to schools to. Easy and alot of the same boxes

They are on us so tight to protect the privacy of each customer and maintain control of our invoices, ironic that this was found out by a customers' own stop-loss system, I hope this isn't the case. it will look very bad for sysco. Those are big accounts, not something good to lose.

And GT, you go ahead with the hottie title at prisons, lol! When I pull into accounts like that, they tell me I scare them!

They are on us so tight to protect the privacy of each customer and maintain control of our invoices, ironic that this was found out by a customers' own stop-loss system, I hope this isn't the case. it will look very bad for sysco. Those are big accounts, not something good to lose.

And GT, you go ahead with the hottie title at prisons, lol! When I pull into accounts like that, they tell me I scare them!

Hey, I can spend hours at the women's prison and never lack for entertainment ;) At the men's joint I just start throwing cigs like candy and beads at Mardi Gras and they stop looking at my perfect hiney.