Sysco-Riverside CA

triune

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about sysco in Riverside Ca? Im interested in applying for a driver position. Are they union? Work graveyard? Good benefits? Weekends? Is it a back breaking job? Im 29 years old and dont mind the hard work but I would like to still be running around w/out any pain once i get older. Thanks

i can tell you that the vp of transportation is my old boss real good guy. yes very back breaking, i have been at sysco for 5 years, and yes they work graveyard my day starts at 12:00am ends about 1pm.

If someone is willing to give me a house, or sell one super cheap, I will transfer to SanDiego and work shuttle....just throwing it out there for you guys, and no I don't want to live in Chula Vista or National City, I'm thinking somewhere close to the beach ;) Maybe Mission Beach or La Jolla...LOL! Ya'll get back to me ya hear!

If someone is willing to give me a house, or sell one super cheap, I will transfer to SanDiego and work shuttle....just throwing it out there for you guys, and no I don't want to live in Chula Vista or National City, I'm thinking somewhere close to the beach ;) Maybe Mission Beach or La Jolla...LOL! Ya'll get back to me ya hear!

There is an open position in the Chico, CA yard ;)

There is an open position in the Chico, CA yard ;)

Chico...Chico...Chico...is that near the beach? I don't wanna live far from work and I ain't livin in Compton either!

Edit: Found it! That wouldn't be to bad, I love the mtns. I think I could deal with that, rather be in SD though :)

Chico...Chico...Chico...is that near the beach? I don't wanna live far from work and I ain't livin in Compton either!

Edit: Found it! That wouldn't be to bad, I love the mtns. I think I could deal with that, rather be in SD though :)
Sysco Pittsburgh is adding 4 trailers to the Washington,PA yard or opening one just east of it. They haven't decide which to do yet. I can give SFdriver's number and you ask him how easy it is to transfer ;) That reminds me; note to self, don't forget to prank SFdriver well he is training in Washington this week ;)