Sysco

sysco chicago

Been at Chicago for 15 years.A year ago or so they decided to pack the trucks to the max.I have one of the heavier routes.I average 60 to 64 hours per week in 5 days.Monday -Friday.The money is great.Probably one of the highest paying driver jobs in the country.$26.00/hr 40@$26.00 22@$39 Over 90 grand for the year.The bad news is the 15 to 18 thousand pounds of groceries you wheel down the ramp everyday.700 cases and 10 to 15 stops per day.If you get basement stops you could be bringing 100 to 200 cases downstairs.Carrying the wheeler back up the stairs 15 to 20 times.The easier routes have some dock stops and no big basement stops.It's hard to whine and ***** with so many out of work.So I whine and ***** and then stop.

Been at Chicago for 15 years.A year ago or so they decided to pack the trucks to the max.I have one of the heavier routes.I average 60 to 64 hours per week in 5 days.Monday -Friday.The money is great.Probably one of the highest paying driver jobs in the country.$26.00/hr 40@$26.00 22@$39 Over 90 grand for the year.The bad news is the 15 to 18 thousand pounds of groceries you wheel down the ramp everyday.700 cases and 10 to 15 stops per day.If you get basement stops you could be bringing 100 to 200 cases downstairs.Carrying the wheeler back up the stairs 15 to 20 times.The easier routes have some dock stops and no big basement stops.It's hard to whine and ***** with so many out of work.So I whine and ***** and then stop.

Dang dude, with 15 in bid something easier, take some of the hospital stuff, we bid on areas only, I bid key drop there are 2 of us, the guy ahead of me works 5 days and I do 4 with wed off, I wind up working alot of wed though, If I do a route on wed I can do 1850.00 for the week pretty easy, this past wed I had to help, so it should be paid delay so it doesn't hurt my ABC for the rest of the week, got to call and make sure in the morning. I don't have any basement stops, just stops that are a long walk to the kitchen, at least no steps though. I seem to have alot of time consuming stops like that that hurts my time for ABC, its not to bad though, especially when I get that burst of energy and really start to throw down and get ahead of schedual.

GT