Yellow | Takin city trucks

If the road drivers start doing very detailed pre-trip inspections I bet ya they could put a stop of putting old & probably un-safe tractors out on the highway. But then again they might not want to sit & wait for the vendor & drive it anyway. Ya think that ever happens? von.

If the road drivers start doing very detailed pre-trip inspections I bet ya they could put a stop of putting old & probably un-safe tractors out on the highway. But then again they might not want to sit & wait for the vendor & drive it anyway. Ya think that ever happens? von.
For some road drivers,knowing, and performing a very detailed pre trip inspection of newer or older equipment, would be an accomplishment.

They took a few out of 158 also. Then we see a L/H driver come in with a rental.
You think someone is just a little behind on replacing equipment? Don't wanna drop buckets-O-money on worn out junk but they have nothing to replace them with?
Just what in the hell is going on out there in Overland Park? You would think someone could get their head of their ass and plan a little bit better?
But then again what the hell do I know? I'm just another smart ass steering wheel holder pointing out another management S.N.A.F.U.!
What about my attitude?

My 2001 city Volvo is probably safer than most orange or blue road tractors. And it is approaching 2 Million miles. But something will have to be done soon. They say they are planning 100 new per quarter in 2017. That's simply not enough

My 2001 city Volvo is probably safer than most orange or blue road tractors. And it is approaching 2 Million miles. But something will have to be done soon. They say they are planning 100 new per quarter in 2017. That's simply not enough
Ya all can help speed up the purchase problem by inserting a tube of valve grinding compound in to the oil filler tube & flush with a quart of oil. Now I know this idea is rude, crude & socially unacceptable among other things, but a 100% way to speed up the purchasing process. Try to be near a place with food water, & a toilet. Ya might have to wait a while for the wrecker. von.

Ya all can help speed up the purchase problem by inserting a tube of valve grinding compound in to the oil filler tube & flush with a quart of oil. Now I know this idea is rude, crude & socially unacceptable among other things, but a 100% way to speed up the purchasing process. Try to be near a place with food water, & a toilet. Ya might have to wait a while for the wrecker. von.
Good way to get yourself terminated too, if they pull down the oil pan and find the evidence was planted.