Yellow | Takin city trucks

It's fallen on hard times.

Ford-C550.jpg
That's not her.

City units are going to Chicago for the 705 shuttle guys cause a bunch won't drive anything but white automatics management doesn't have the balls to stop them yet but claim they won't be driving white ones soon ??????? Will see
Yeah, I cannot wait to see that CB. Do the late shift shuttle guys still sit out near the front gate around midnight waiting for the right truck to come in? Saw some sit there for an hour or so sometimes. You are right though,no balls management.....

City units are going to Chicago for the 705 shuttle guys cause a bunch won't drive anything but white automatics management doesn't have the balls to stop them yet but claim they won't be driving white ones soon ??????? Will see

The hostlers will file, for sure.

It is right here,in my basement. Use it all the time.

X4kTEic.jpg
That's not my 2wheeler. My 2wheeler had it's own look after being welded so many times. My 2wheeler had it's own look from bumping back and forth off of the front of my pumpkin. My 2wheeler could keep time to the song Philadelphia Freedom as we went down I-25.

That's not my 2wheeler. My 2wheeler had it's own look after being welded so many times. My 2wheeler had it's own look from bumping back and forth off of the front of my pumpkin. My 2wheeler could keep time to the song Philadelphia Freedom as we went down I-25.
Wong and I had some repairs done to it,because we mount it on the front end of the gold hotel on weekends just in case we need it for a residential delivery enroute.....

It would not. Maybe some, maybe, but most would get through destroying the engine. Don't believe me, go ask a diesel mechanic that rebuilds those engines & tell me what he said. I already know the answer.

Some valve grinding compound is made up of diamond dust & is very fine. The first component it would destroy would be the oil pump since it will go there first. Then it would go to the oil filters. Depending on the micron rating of the filter element much of it would get through the filters then go through the engine. If the compound plugged the filters the bypass would send it on through the engine.
I have seen several engines sabotaged by various means. I have seen oil pan plugs loosened that later fell out & destroyed the engine. I have seen air filter elements pulled out, air filter intake ducts pulled loose or cut, trash of all kinds put in by removing the air filter etc. I have seen holes punched in radiators, coolant hoses cut. Not one of these acts of abuse accomplished anything positive. I have seen starters burned up by engaging the starter while in gear with the brakes set. Not one time did anybody get a pay raise or better benefits.
I have seen a few drivers/operators lose their job when they were caught. Many did not get caught but when the company loses enough to justify using man hours watching for abuse it will try to make an example of someone to send a message to others.

fork truks are the same, leaking gallons of fluids, rigged up, never really ficksed
If the forks are leaking why are they even on the dock ?
Could it be that its the old fix it on the next shift because I need MY lift and can not use another one because its MY lift .
Sounds a bit like 881 professional dock workers.

Some valve grinding compound is made up of diamond dust & is very fine. The first component it would destroy would be the oil pump since it will go there first. Then it would go to the oil filters. Depending on the micron rating of the filter element much of it would get through the filters then go through the engine. If the compound plugged the filters the bypass would send it on through the engine.
I have seen several engines sabotaged by various means. I have seen oil pan plugs loosened that later fell out & destroyed the engine. I have seen air filter elements pulled out, air filter intake ducts pulled loose or cut, trash of all kinds put in by removing the air filter etc. I have seen holes punched in radiators, coolant hoses cut. Not one of these acts of abuse accomplished anything positive. I have seen starters burned up by engaging the starter while in gear with the brakes set. Not one time did anybody get a pay raise or better benefits.
I have seen a few drivers/operators lose their job when they were caught. Many did not get caught but when the company loses enough to justify using man hours watching for abuse it will try to make an example of someone to send a message to others.

A bottle of Kero syrup also works well !
The Monkey Wrench Gang still lives.

Your 2wheeler must have been my 2wheelers brother, except mine used to travel over the George Washington Bridge!:6788::tr10driving03::couch:

Reactions: mud
If the road drivers start doing very detailed pre-trip inspections I bet ya they could put a stop of putting old & probably un-safe tractors out on the highway. But then again they might not want to sit & wait for the vendor & drive it anyway. Ya think that ever happens? von.
invest in a tread depth guage, you'll get a good return on your investment.