Taking a step back

Discussion in 'Central Transport/Vitran' started by runawaytrain, Apr 11, 2014.

1. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

As the moderator of this forum I'm going to take a step back and for the most part just moderate. Most know I quit and didn't leave on good terms and really don't like CT.....But I've said about all that I can say about this company so it's time to just sit back and enforce the rules and let the current employees post what they want without me influencing others. If you have a question about the company send me a PM and I will answer you in private. I'm still very dialed in because I'm still friends with some disgruntled supervisors and drivers and get a lot of inside info. So in closing I hope the Central family can liven up this forum like Vitran use to do. I'm going back to what Jeff ask me to do. Moderate.

2. Jeepstr723

Jeepstr723 Member

Good luck to you, R.T.

3. runawaytrain

Thanks Jeepman.....We will visit in PM as always.

4. Snark Monkey

Snark Monkey Well-Known Member

Don't care, everything is still your fault! However, you have been a fine contributor and moderator.

5. fudgie

fudgie Member

I was thinking of doing the same thing(stepping back not moderating) , its time to leave the circus act and just watch from the seats.

6. runawaytrain

I'm not dead and still a mod that will enforce the rules.......I will just keep my opinions to myself in regards to CT and only respond to PM's (that's a full time job).......An occasional bit of sarcasm from time to time but nothing like here of late. Honestly I've grown tired of beating that same dead horse and it's time to move on.....One last snide remark......The Healthcare ins. sucks (worthless in Texas)............Now I'm done.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
  7. runawaytrain

I hear you brother loud and clear...A real 3 ring circus.

8. fudgie

fudgie Member

Ringling bros only wishes they could be this good.

9. badboybill

badboybill Member

Sounds like a good plan. I know it has to take up much of your time. Thanks for being the Moderator here. Its going to take a special person to be able moderate this forum. I think your welcome to put your 2 cents in anytime Runaway. When you say that you dislike CT you fall in with a large group of people. Thats fair!