Estes | taking the plunge

imported_shifty

TB Lurker
Credits
I've decited to take a job with estes. i'll start after june 12. I'l be out of the cleveland term. and on line haul extra board. I've heard all the bad but i want the truth. let me have it,

shifty said:
I've decited to take a job with estes. i'll start after june 12. I'l be out of the cleveland term. and on line haul extra board. I've heard all the bad but i want the truth. let me have it,
Hey shifty, truly wish you well. Most of the problems are out west with the buyout changes in pay/benefits and some other issues. Not going to harp on that now. Everything that matters is whether you're comfortable with the pay/benefits, the run works for you and it gives you a comfortable situation. All companies have good and bad, it's just what each individual and their life situation deems what's right for them. Welcome aboard and I really hope it works for you.

shifty said:
good luck hope it works out if not you will find something else good drivers will always get a job maybe not the best but at least you could work till better comes along:bgroovy:

shifty said:
Keep us up to date tell us whats up and how things are doing:bgroovy: