Tar Heels’ Marshall breaks bone in right wrist

Thanks 9. I never think to check on that kind of stuff. I was surprised to see where a few of those guys ended up in the Mock.

Also...

"Harrison Barnes spent basically the entire summer of 2011 expanding his PG skills. He did so at the Chris Paul camp, arguably the top PG camp in the nation."

We may not be in that bad of shape after all
The good news is that they have all week to prepare the replacement players and the alterations in their normal offense. They should pound sand up Ohio's hinder either way.

I am not convinced Marshall is not going to play.... His Dad thinks he will

But if were a defensive player, I would be swattin' at that hand all night....What it boils down to is, they have to have someone step up,just in case....

Yea,Creighton tried that on Henson,then the Heels proceeded to kicking their tails,lol.
I also dont want him on the floor if he cant contribute.Heels go about 8 deep,without much let up.Barnes and Bullock will fill the role and Stilman White may have to step his game up and play more point guard in the games.

Creighton is a dirty bunch, check this no call out..

Last edited:
Thanks 9. I never think to check on that kind of stuff. I was surprised to see where a few of those guys ended up in the Mock.

NP driver.My interest in these guys tremendously subside,once they get in the NBA.I hate the NBA steals these guys after 1 or 2 years in college,though I understand these young men wanting the dollars.Seems like the NCAA and the NBA could reach a compromise on a minimum college career.2 to 3 years would be good.

Creighton is a dirty bunch, check this no call out..

I remember Zeller getting up off the floor, but I didn't see what had happened. Holy crap. How did the refs miss that? Yet they spend half of the day looking at the monitor over basketball moves that look to them like a flagrant foul? Geez.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, this $hit wouldn't fly with me...I wouldn't care if I got ejected,his ass would be laid out the next time down...
Oh yes, my Brother. I did get tossed a few times for straightening out a few guys after they pulled this kind of crap on me. Unacceptable! The problem is that if Zeller would have retaliated, it would have hurt North Carolina more than it would have hurt that worthless twit and his team had they both got tossed for an altercation. Occasionally guys are sent onto the court to stir this stuff up. So Zeller did good not retaliating.