tattos

Change???

The company I drive for has this policy, but the difference is that they have always had this policy and I knew the deal coming in.
Wilson has been around a long time and it bothers me that they would change midstream like this.
What happened to make somebody all of a sudden decide to do this?

A new broom, sweeping clean.
(Some change in the management hierarchy testing his authority)

The Golden Rule:The Man with the Gold makes the rules."
As in:
Too much Gold- Thinks they own the world.
Not much Gold - Wants all of his and most our ours

The Golden Rule:The Man with the Gold makes the rules."
As in:
Too much Gold- Thinks they own the world.
Not much Gold - Wants all of his and most our ours

There have been changes in the past couple of years,for sure.Whether or not its from the economic climate of our industry or changes in upper management or both is up for debate and whose point of view you believe.

In these economic conditions,workers must adapt to these changes,regardless of the reasons.Wilson is not the only company in an evolving state as these forums attest,and the options for employees of most companies are very limited,at this point.

The company I drive for has this policy, but the difference is that they have always had this policy and I knew the deal coming in.
Wilson has been around a long time and it bothers me that they would change midstream like this.
What happened to make somebody all of a sudden decide to do this?

It is not a change. The family has always had this policy but because they were a small company they did not feel like it needed to be in writing. They felt like it was more of an "understanding". The only thing different today is that it is now in writing.

There has been a small change in the management but that person is also tattooed and has to keep his covered up just like everyone else so it would not appear that new management has changed this policy to flex his muscle.

There have been changes in the past couple of years,for sure.Whether or not its from the economic climate of our industry or changes in upper management or both is up for debate and whose point of view you believe.

Both actually......... but the changes made from management have been magnified by the economy, meaning that the change would have been much less or possibly not happened without the current state of the economy.

I can tell you flat out that I have not liked all the changes made , but i do believe the people making the tough decisions are doing what they feel is best for the company as a whole.

I don't get it.What is the problem all sudden with tattoos.I haven't seen anyone with profane or offensive tattoos. I hope that at least when we are in the middle of summer there will be some slack given due to the discomfort in the intense heat.

It's purely an image thing. I once was offered a job because I had no visible tattoos.

:sombrero2: