XPO | New England Speeding Policy

Grumpy914

TB Lurker
Credits
Starting April 1st; if you are caught speeding on camera 5 times in a 12 month period, could be terminated. This is for New England only because of complaints from motorists on the Mass Pike.

Starting April 1st; if you are caught speeding on camera 5 times in a 12 month period, could be terminated. This is for New England only because of complaints from motorists on the Mass Pike.
70mph isn't grand. Just like the post I saw saying that if you are caught not using the wipers and cruse in the rain you will get a LOI. These dumb college educated idiots, what the hell did they think drivers would do if you turned the trucks up. Now here comes this because some can't keep there foot out of it on the Mass Pike.

Are we talking about found to speeding by drivecam or state ? What’s the speed limit on the Mass pike ? And is it all of New England area? Is it 1mph over ?
Speeding by drive cam. Pike limit is 65. It affects all terminals in the region on all roads not only the Pike all states that we drive in. Speed limits up to 65 mph, it’s 15 mph over. Limits over 65 it’s 10 mph over. So if the limit is 40 and you go 56 the camera will go off. If the limit is 65 and you do 76 the camera will go off. You have to be going that speed for 10 seconds for the camera to go off.

Last edited:

The only one complaining is the safety guy and the rest of the brass. Only guy happy is the inbound supervisor.

Speeding by drive cam. Pike limit is 65. It affects all terminals in the region on all roads not only the Pike all states that we drive in. Speed limits up to 65 mph, it’s 15 mph over. Limits over 65 it’s 10 mph over. So if the limit is 40 and you go 56 the camera will go off. If the limit is 65 and you do 76 the camera will go off. You have to be going that speed for 10 seconds for the camera to go off.
Interesting. Our Lytx is set at 10 over in the midst of another event (bridge seam, following distance). 14 over it automatically goes off as an event. I 70 between 65 & 465 getcha every time. Four lanes 50 mph.

Let me retry to explain this again...

I am the one who is jealous that I can not do the posted speed limit. And I am ok with it.... I just like to bitch about it.

I hope that makes everyone feel better about it.....
I’m sure my partner would like to comment on that, Stimp....