Yellow | Taxpayers Subsidize Walmart And America's Richest Family $7.8 Billion Annually!

Seems like we agree, you can't afford air fresheners and your wife is working at Wal Mart because of choices you have made. Yet, you want to blame big bad corporate America and your Union for your current situation. Unions weren't formed because of people like me. Our company is non-union because of people like me; we treat our employees well and compensate them well. They don't have any reason to seek representation.

You know what the hell he's saying?

yep thats just the response i thought you would have, you are the exact reason unions were formed. so i guess thats why third world countries make a dollar a day, because thats what the market will bare. or is it thats what they have to do to eat. so the way better of standard americans had during the union hay day of the 50, 60, 70s is just what the market would bare also, or the employees forced it.
You're complete off base as to EX396's answer. He was Spot On! You deflected, changed subjects and insulted.

You're also off base comparing Teamster contracts of PreDeregulation to today. Then a company passed the costs on. Today they would go out of biz, cause they'd be underbid...

Walmart sucks.

Tell your boss you won't work their loads or accept pay that came from their shipments then. :LMAO: that'll show em...

I thought you didn't read my posts. "work their loads"? I have never seen a Walmart load at ABF in 20 years and upper management once told us that Walmart will not become a large portion of our business as they feel like they own you once you reach a certain threshold.

once again you misrepresented what I said Which was Do Not respond to my threads since you seem to misrepresent each one... I didn't say I don't read yours. Learn to comprehend. AB...

This is the YRC forum, not ABF. YRC loads have WalMart on most loads.

I responded to the post, not the poster. Didn't even think to look whose it was. Guess I should have known since there seems to be more ABF guys on here than YRC guys....
Threads, posts, same thing IMO.
It is a YRC forum and you, a non YRC employee are giving another non YRC emplyee ****? :wtflol:
So, you're apologizing for your misstep?

Seems like we agree, you can't afford air fresheners and your wife is working at Wal Mart because of choices you have made. Yet, you want to blame big bad corporate America and your Union for your current situation. Unions weren't formed because of people like me. Our company is non-union because of people like me; we treat our employees well and compensate them well. They don't have any reason to seek representation.
Are you hiring, can I apply on-line, will they (you) tell me upfront what I can expect in the terms and conditions of employment?

Threads, posts, same thing IMO.
It is a YRC forum and you, a non YRC employee are giving another non YRC emplyee ****? :wtflol:
So, you're apologizing for your misstep?
already said I responded to the post, not the poster. Never said I won't respond to yours; again I said for you to not respond to mine because every time you do, you twist it to say something I did not say (as that time and this time). I belong on the YRC board- been posting here since 1999 (as a Yellow employee til they no longer needed me.). So it wasn't me doing the misposting- it was you, AB. My post was to the YRC board. You interjected that ABF doesn't haul WalMart. If that's the case, why are you even in this thread???? Just another reason to keep Politics subjects in the Politics Forum, not YRC...

My 3rd grade teach taught us to read what a sentence actually says, not what we wanted it to say. Sage advice..... a Mod doesn't know the difference between a post and a thread??? Wow...

Edit: R14 stated several times I was 'grandfathered' in as a YRCW poster. If things have changed under a new Mod, someone let me know....

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what the hell he's saying?

It's a knack...;)

Are you hiring, can I apply on-line, will they (you) tell me upfront what I can expect in the terms and conditions of employment?

PM me an introductory letter, a resume, your Myers Briggs results, and a dissertation on capitalism, that's step 1 of the vetting process. Step 2 is a background check and a test that would make the LSAT look tame. Pay is over 2.5x your current hourly rate, but absolutely zero benefits (no paid time off, no medical, no retirement). Our owners are strong libertarians and believe in personal responsibility. You will make a very good hourly wage, how you put it to work is on you.

already said I responded to the post, not the poster. Never said I won't respond to yours; again I said for you to not respond to mine because every time you do, you twist it to say something I did not say (as that time and this time). I belong on the YRC board- been posting here since 1999 (as a Yellow employee til they no longer needed me.). So it wasn't me doing the misposting- it was you, AB. My post was to the YRC board. You interjected that ABF doesn't haul WalMart. If that's the case, why are you even in this thread???? Just another reason to keep Politics subjects in the Politics Forum, not YRC...

My 3rd grade teach taught us to read what a sentence actually says, not what we wanted it to say. Sage advice..... a Mod doesn't know the difference between a post and a thread??? Wow...

Edit: R14 stated several times I was 'grandfathered' in as a YRCW poster. If things have changed under a new Mod, someone let me know....
OK, you're apologizing for your misstep.
I applied at Yellow, Roadway and Preston when I was job hunting, am I grandfathered too?
OOOO and I casualed at New Penn, that should count for something.

OK, you're apologizing for your misstep.
I applied at Yellow, Roadway and Preston when I was job hunting, am I grandfathered too?
OOOO and I casualed at New Penn, that should count for something.
You're discrediting what little credibility you had, but keep making an idiot of yourself. Its still a somewhat free nation.... I have nothing to ever apologize to you for.....

It's a knack...;)

PM me an introductory letter, a resume, your Myers Briggs results, and a dissertation on capitalism, that's step 1 of the vetting process. Step 2 is a background check and a test that would make the LSAT look tame. Pay is over 2.5x your current hourly rate, but absolutely zero benefits (no paid time off, no medical, no retirement). Our owners are strong libertarians and believe in personal responsibility. You will make a very good hourly wage, how you put it to work is on you.

Side note: never took
Meyers Briggs before so took it now.
ENTJ
1% extravert. 62% intuitive 62% thinking. 78% judging.

Fit for a Kook!

ABFer doesn't follow rules. He's a Mod. He's above rules. A rule could be created to keep politics out of company forums. He would ignore the rule. Jeff doesn't care.

Don't bother with him Jimmy.

Extravert(44%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(12%) Judging(33%) Should I stop here or move on to the next step?

Just wondering, but with Obummer making a speech and praising walmart. Does that not give creedence to the fact that they are now ok with him and his buddy the union boss Hoffa? With that, I guess we can scuttle this thread, as the liberal lead man said Walmart is doing a good job.

Just wondering, but with Obummer making a speech and praising walmart. Does that not give creedence to the fact that they are now ok with him and his buddy the union boss Hoffa? With that, I guess we can scuttle this thread, as the liberal lead man said Walmart is doing a good job.
Hillary's been on WalMart's Board of Directors for 30 years.