ODFL | TDC summary by state

Colorado had theirs today. Guys did good and had lots of support from management and office staff. Sadly very few drivers will take a couple hours out of their day to come support their fellow drivers. I get not wanting to compete, I don't anymore, it's a long day. But coming down for a free lunch to cheer on a fellow driver isn't that hard to do and it's a great way to meet people you might never associate with otherwise.
Best of luck to all the drivers who've earned the chance to compete, some of us are proud of you!!!

I really hate to say this, but I had beg and plead just to get someone to acknowledge or I should say put up some kind of notification about it. When I left work yesterday still nada. It’s going to be at our Terminal also. The last company that I worked for, it was a big deal. The driver’s participating were practicing at least 6 weeks out. Courses, testing and pretrips. We had a excellent coach that was a senior driver. First year I missed first in State by a couple of points. I just wish that more was put into it. We’re the best, let’s make sure that other’s know it. Just my crazy opinion.

I really hate to say this, but I had beg and plead just to get someone to acknowledge or I should say put up some kind of notification about it. When I left work yesterday still nada. It’s going to be at our Terminal also. The last company that I worked for, it was a big deal. The driver’s participating were practicing at least 6 weeks out. Courses, testing and pretrips. We had a excellent coach that was a senior driver. First year I missed first in State by a couple of points. I just wish that more was put into it. We’re the best, let’s make sure that other’s know it. Just my crazy opinion.

"We're the best?" Fly, not sure you've reached that goal, now if you had "Cracker" on board, maybe so,
That guy can take a set of triples, back the middle trailer to the dock without breaking the set, only the
real all time Mastio champ would attempt that feat.
Ump tells me, "Kemosabe" refers to the manual just to find reverse, I think you may need more practice.

A picture from Kansas
2 second places and 1 3rd , congrats to all
35463968_10216295019472030_8525086942381998080_n.jpg