FedEx Freight | Teaching an old dog new tricks

Twice Pipes

TB Veteran
Credits
I see we have a all new and improved TB. I'll have to get one of my grand kids over here to show me how to work it. I just pulled some ribs out of my smoker, popped the top on an adult beverage, and I'm watching my favorite show on TV. I'm playing poker on line on the other computer, and my bride is visiting the grand kids, so there is no limit on my beverage consumption tonight. I'll probably be in deep do-do tomorrow when the boss comes home because I haven't even looked at my honey-do list yet, but I'll worry about that later. TP

Don't worry about it, when she gets home and starts whining simply put your foot down, reach into her purse, grab your nuts, unzip your sack, insert nuts, zip sack up and tell her who the friggin boss is!!!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself. My wife is asleep on the couch right now. I'm about to get into her purse, get my junk back and show her who the boss is!!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself. My wife is asleep on the couch right now. I'm about to get into her purse, get my junk back and show her who the boss is!!!!!
I don't have a bitc...I mean a wife, been through 2 of them, so my junk is securely fastened right where God intended it to be, in my warm sack..:)

Her days are numbered if she doesn't straighten up! Kids just about out, she might not be to far behind them.

Y'all sure do talk big when she isn't around LOL. When she is I bet it yes honey, no honey, kiss my a** honey, LOL. Yes I said ya' ll I'm from the LA ( lower Alabama) . IQ just went down 20 points didn't it. Happy Sunday no work again till Monday night . I love my weekend. Don't see to many u freight guys running OK at nite.

Don't worry about it, when she gets home and starts whining simply put your foot down, reach into her purse, grab your nuts, unzip your sack, insert nuts, zip sack up and tell her who the friggin boss is!!!!!!

That rocks , G/T you made my day , hahahahah.....

My bride showed up today after spending the night at her daughters house. She brought that big purse with her. The one that I can never find anything in, and she can rebuild and engine if she had to. I've been diligently working on my honey-do list, and I got the first three things done. She added four more to the bottom. This is what happens when an old tired truck driver marries a spring chicken, but she does look great in the spa. TP

Let's see....you've been through 2 wives so.........you got to keep your nuts and they got everything else?

Pretty much, I did well the first time, not so much on the 2nd go around, she got the kids, that was mostly what I wanted but its to be expected she would get them, I've lived and learned for sure :)