XPO | Teamrider works for YRC..

Not me. When I make burgers they are terrible.

I am for the most part a pretty good cook. Not like chef good. Just talking whip something up.

But damn I can't make a burger for s***.
For a good burger, start with a 85/15 mix, make your burgers about 1/2' thick. Cook the burgers on high heat for 30 secs. on each side, turn heat to low cook 7 mins. per side. ENJOY

For a good burger, start with a 85/15 mix, make your burgers about 1/2' thick. Cook the burgers on high heat for 30 secs. on each side, turn heat to low cook 7 mins. per side. ENJOY

85% meat, but 15% what ? I season the met before I form it. Salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, mustard and little hot sauce..... not trying to turn it into a meat loaf. But I do try to kick it up a touch.

85% meat, but 15% what ? I season the met before I form it. Salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, mustard and little hot sauce..... not trying to turn it into a meat loaf. But I do try to kick it up a touch.

15% fat, thats where the flavor comes from. Salt and pepper should be plenty on the grill. Don't flatten them on the grill , that drys them out.

Sounds like you have to much stuff in there for the meat to even stick together with the mustard and hot sauce , down here that 15% would be raccoon or even a big fat nuetria rat if you can catch it, there pretty fast and that rodent will either dive under water or run back into a hole in the river bank. Sometimes if your lucky you can even get a big 20 pounder, that's a nice marsh dog right there , Grind it Up and do the mix thing with a little Cajun 'Slap Ya Mama' seasoning and it's pretty delicious .

15% fat, thats where the flavor comes from. Salt and pepper should be plenty on the grill. Don't flatten them on the grill , that drys them out.

Cool. This I will try. They always selling lean grinds in the store. Probably my problem.

Already knew about not smooshing them. That's something kids do to get a flare up.