TForce | Teams, forced transfers.

steve5 said:
Well I going to hold on sink or sail, I've got enough senority not to be affected too much by it, its my fellow employees that fall within the bottom are who I am concerned with. Either way I am transfering to FON voluntarily.
The low paying shuttles I'm referring to are LAXFON eight hours a night, LAXLOS, LAXOCY, LAXOXN, LAXANT,LAXRIA, LAXSAN, to name a few. And from what I'm told some are breakouts. Low paying compared to the line runs we had that they replaced (line runs pay more than hourly). We haven't got to the top pay yet, July 07 is the date of parity. Some of our new drivers are only making 17.57 per hour.
What I'm trying to say with this thread is if the company wants to keep employees happy one thing you don't do is force them to transfer the distance thier asking, and give them ultimatums with one weeks notice.
It's not right no matter where you stand.
Don't you know it is not the American way to care about your friends and fellow employees.....It is all a case of O or whoever protecting their own....We are just filler and are expendable....BVut hey go somewhere else and don't get an attitude or someone that is not getting their life turned upside down will tell you what an a$$hole you are....Must be nice to be sitting on that hill. HUH?

WIGGLEWAGON said:
Steve, It's a mess here too. West is run differently than the East, and now that we are run from the East, well...
We have three runs south per day, yesterday was the first day in three weeks that any of us have taken freight south rather than just meet and bring freight north. Empties won't be fun to pull in the snow.
We have been complaining and the TM says things will be changing back to more like they were. Can't be soon enough for me.
Oh come on it is a good change up after runnin in the sunshine.....Just LET'ER ROLL and pray nothing gets in the way.....Every night to Salt lake rain or shine.....GOOD TIMES!!!!