Teamster win vote yes

Family health care costs 7280 a year

Union dues teamsters 792
Extra 6488 in your pocket
Teamsters win vote yes

The 792 is what you will pay for health care

Teamster win and you win
Vote yes
NCT will never tell you it will be cheaper for them to pay into the teamster health plan

these non-union idiots can't see the light! They're obviously bad at math too! That's just the savings for the healthcare. I did the entire equation on the total package and they would gain approximately $18,000.00 a year based on overtime,but I guess they're all wealthy and don't need the extra bucks. I have never in my entire life met such a bunch of bumbling idiots! Let's keep giving the money back to New Century! They REALLY CARE ABOUT ALL THE HARD WORK YOU GUYS DO!

First and foremost, try keeping it classy boys, I don't go around calling you idiots or ingrates do I?

Second, I don't pay x amount of money for health care per year. I pay for health INSURANCE. Meaning that if I get hurt, need an operation, the health INSURANCE will take care of a large amount while I pay a little bit of the total cost down. That's how it works. Moreover, where the hell are you getting these numbers that I'm supposedly paying? No I wouldn't be paying 795 for health care. I would be paying 795 to the union, who then "says" that I will get free health care... which they actually mean is free health insurance. Ok, say I get it free. What kind of policy is it? What if this policy has a low cap-out. I get into an accident on the road and my "free health care" won't pay for the entire operation I need. Now I'm screwed, because under my old health INSURANCE plan, which may or may not cost more, would actually cover most of the cost with me just paying a small deductible. So in actually, no. The "free health care" you're promising, not guaranteeing, might actually just screw me and everyone else over.

RICHARD , this is a good thing brother. its for the good of all workers. For some reason NCTY feels they can take advantag of the people who made them successful...there are always people who are afraid of whts goining to happen-----heres whats gonna happen....the playing field will be even. this is not a us against them.....its a collaboration to make a better and stronger company that will be around for years.

While NCT sounds like they have issues, the cure is not the teamsters union.
Look at the facts, the teamsters have killed every single LTL member in their NMFA.
Not a single carrier, either a small family operated/owned or huge corporation has ever survived after being infected by the teamsters. None nada zippo.... the remaining 2 are on life support.....

NCT employees need to think then vote......

Look at the facts, the teamsters have killed every single LTL member in their NMFA.
Not a single carrier, either a small family operated/owned or huge corporation has ever survived after being infected by the teamsters. None nada zippo.... the remaining 2 are on life support.....

Crawl back under your rock troll.

comes out of nowhere to call someone a troll...might be a troll himself...

no response for the #of LTL carriers pushed out of business by unions? do you see a pattern?

How many carriers went out of business "because of the unions" ? how many carriers went out of business becasue of mismanagement ? how many carriers went out of business becasue of the recession ? how many non union carriers have gone out of business ? TO SAY A UNION PUT A COMPANY OUT OF BUSINESS IS COMPLETE IGNORANCE............ALSO, this whole fight is about POWER and nothing to do with the UNION....

its really not, unions are a hinderance in terms of LTL business plain and simple think about it, you know it would slow down the business...not improve it

What's the cure? Please tell....Teamsters aren't the killers it's the GREED of management...why do you think it's the Teamsters?

so i guess we should all just wait til NCTY says ok....now you should get a raise and now you should get overtime ...you know its not going to happen...so the good workers took a paycut for what---to help the company---right ? there are other companies that made sacrifices and already gave back to their employees--check conways site---they took paycuts to help the company and gave it back....so is the problem NCTY is doing that bad that it cannot afford to give back ? is that why their so afraid of the union ?

uwork4me,as long as there's no representation the drivers WILL NEVER see any of their givebacks. Good point with the Conway issue,and there not in the union. New Century is no longer the New Century of the past and it will never even come close to those days. Jeffries is in it for THEIR money. The more they make the more they take. I don't know what more to say! All those men who think that they will see a piece of THEIR PIE are in for a rude awakening. I hope the drivers come to their senses and realize they are fighting a losing battle if they really think that Jeffries really cares about them.The bell has rung it's final toll, and now it's Jeffries or the drivers pride at stake. To fathom the idea that they will ever get paid their worth can be compared to Obamacare, which I suspect will be New Centurys next move.... Drop the healthcare and lower the hourly rate. Remember they are not obligated to offer healthcare, but with representation they will not have a choice.

wrong, UPS freight is on track to make more operating profits this year then any other carrier.
they are also teamsters,and the highest paid ,and have been " infected" for a wile now.
the cure for most companies is a 100% managment change,but no company exec is going to give up a easy six or seven figures.
look at yrc, if they wouldn't have expanded beyond their bank account they would be a healthy company. they wanted a empire and grew to big to fast = management god complex, i want it all now !!
abf was making a decent profit before the yes vote, they scared their members to a yes vote by leaking that yrc was looking to buy them. if you dont count the companies that fall under the YRC umbrella union carriers are quite healthy.

really union carriers are so healthy? you must have missed all these wonderful teamster companies...NO LONGER IN BUSINESS

COMPANY APPROX # OF Employees

1 P.I.E. Nationwide 17,593
2 Consolidated Freightways 15,500
3 McLean Trucking Co. 14,530
4 American Freight System 10,981
5 Spector Redball 7,610
6 Maislin Transport 6,375
7 Hall's Motor Transit 5,809
8 Interstate Motor Freight 5,536
9 Preston Trucking 5,500
10 Transcon Lines 4,817
11 Lee Way Motor Frt. 4,139
12 Wilson Freight Co. 3,754
13 Mason & Dixon Lines 3,627
14 IML Freight 3,624
15 Jones Motor Company 3,547
16 NationsWay Transport Service 3,500
17 T.I.M.E. - D.C. 3,303
18 Branch Motor Express 3,032
19 Pilot Freight Carriers 2,685
20 Johnson Motor Lines 2,515
21 Pacific Motor Trucking 2,470
22 Commercial Lovelace Mtr. Frt. 2,467
23 ICX (ILL.-Calif. Express) 2,373
24 Gordons Transports 2,163
25 ANR Advanced Transportation 2,000
26 C W Transport 1,990
27 System 99 1,962
28 Briggs Transportation 1,805
29 Motor Freight Express 1,802
30 A-P-A Transport 1,800
31 Campbell Sixty-Six 1,704
32 Murphy Motor Freight 1,578
33 Cooper Jarrett 1,532
34 Milne Truck Lines 1,497
35 Sante Fe Trails Trnptn Co. 1,483
36 Holmes Transportation 1,352
37 Jones Truck Lines 1,312
38 North Penn Transfer 1,272
39 Eazor Express 1,268
40 Hemingway Transport 1,268
41 Oneida Motor Freight 1,251
42 Chief Freight Lines 1,038
43 Boss Linco Lines 1,012
44 Midwest Emery Frt Sys 993
45 Mid-American Line 971
46 Clairmont Transfer Co 969
47 Mushroom Transportation 941
48 BN Transport, Inc. 919
49 R-W Service System 837
50 Tucker Freight 837
51 G M W (Glendenning) 828
52 B & L Motor Freight 826
53 Silver Wheel Frt Lines 818
54 Lyons Transportation Lines 813
55 United Trucking Service 796
56 AAA Trucking Corp 765
57 Salt Creek Freightways 698
58 Davidson Transfer & Stor. 697
59 Orscheln Bros. Truck Lines 660
60 Wycoff Co. (Express Co.) 650
61 Rio Grande Motor Way 648
62 Suburban Motor Freight 621
63 Brada Miller Freight 616
64 Tennessee Carolina Transport 595
65 Con-Way Eastern Express 549
66 Cleve Columbus & Cin Hwy 541
67 Central Truck Lines 502
68 Mercury Freight Lines 484
69 Tose-Fowler, Inc. 479
70 Courier-Newsom Express 475
71 Advance-United Expways 460
72 Bender & Loudon Motor Frt 450
73 Admiral Merchants Mtr Frt 445
74 Renner's Express 438
75 Steve D. Thompson Trkg. 400

all those companies you speak of that went out of business was NOT caused by the Teamsters. It's called deregulation buddy. Back in the early 70's President Carter found the need to deregulate the industry. Before deregulation EVERY TRUCKING COMPANY charges the same rates. The industry was on an even keel. As a shipper you chose a carrier based on it's perks, like season tickets to sporting events etc. Once deregulation took hold, it gave **** companies like New Century the ability to move the same freight at a lower cost because they paid their employees way less with no healthcare. That, my friend, is why those union carriers went out of business!! I worked for Branch Motors and Wilson before ending my Teamster career with RedStar.
The list is quite accurate but the facts are all wrong.... typical of a non-union supporter.