Yellow | Teamster Mag May/June issue

Vwaggs

TB Veteran
Credits
Teamster Mag has big headline and pic on the front about the contract ratification. I'm not going off into one of my rants, because no one here brought it up. I just wanted to make mention that it gives a Hoffa quote in the first section. "This contract provides a more secure future for the 70,000 Teamsters and their families covered by the NMFA."

If thats the case, why did I work almost every week until this contract took effect and now I'm lucky to work at all?
Was I Teamster number 70,001??? :nutkick:

Teamster Mag has big headline and pic on the front about the contract ratification. I'm not going off into one of my rants, because no one here brought it up. I just wanted to make mention that it gives a Hoffa quote in the first section. "This contract provides a more secure future for the 70,000 Teamsters and their families covered by the NMFA."

If thats the case, why did I work almost every week until this contract took effect and now I'm lucky to work at all?
Was I Teamster number 70,001??? :nutkick:
I read that thing while camping over the weekend. Tried to start a campfire with it. Would'nt burn so had to resort to a propane torch. :shrug: As I read the thing I wondered if those gentlemen really believed what they were saying or were just protecting their ECI status? :hysterical: :hide: And I was wondering why I worked 3 days a week untill 4-1-08, two days since then ? Nothing now going on third week. Maybe I'm 70,002

You guys are so selfish and are being measters. :biglaugh:

I know, I got my income tax and my incentive check but I just keep on filing and filing so the state has to give me those unemployment checks. We worked so hard to get into a position of getting the government to give us money for nothing.
Horrible, that some of these guys have to actually go out and work for it.