Central Transport | Teamsters 745 and EEOC looking@vitran Dallas

i dont know how takeing charge of your own destiny is being bullied getting a contract is no differant than life ins or health ins u bet chris and his boys at the top all got one

I was referring to how management bully's their employee's ....with fear of losing their jobs with trumped up charges..and bogus accusations...with no employee handbook of rules they can create whatever rules that serves them best..intimidation is what they do to keep some employees in check...people like me dont fear them...the worst thing this company can do is fire me...im not drowning in debt...so i would just draw unemployment and chill for awhile...then start over somewhere else...no big deal for me..see i dont care who knows what i write on this site...most all of my friends on this site know my user name..and i know theirs...we in tx will not intimidated...and that is not to say you are...but some are.

Exactly why boss's oggle over new cars and cycles,,,,,,, they know you are also indebted to them as well as a bank. I owe on a mortgage, that is it, so I know the comfort you are feeling too, I would love a new truck, but, patch floor and fix heater, she will make it through another winter, when we go anywhere special we take "her" vehicle anyway.

If i could give one piece of advice to you young guys it would be to get out of debt and stay out of debt...Dont go buy a new truck...Pay off that credit card debt...Work with what you got...In todays economy it is the single best thing you could ever do...Dont concern yourself with keeping up with the guy next door...You got nothing to prove to anyone..Let them drown in debt if they got no better sense...Live within your means and dont let anyone get you by the short hairs..If you can't afford to pay for it in cash...you don't need it...I know it can be hard when an emergency arrives..and sometimes if you dont have a savings you gotta put things on a credit card..But work to keep that in check...But a new Harley...A new truck...A new bigger better HD TV...A new smart phone...those things can wait... Many men and women are so pretentious and got to have the bigger, better, everything. ..But if it means that you must sacrifice your future by living from pay check to pay check.... to me its just not worth it..

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree. i have no bank note at the present time. i have no contract on my cable and internet ( they expired ), only my cell phone is under contract. if things get bad, i'll drop cable and internet with no penalty and i can live without it. i think i can actually live on the unemployment if it happens without any adjustments.

thanks havent been called a young guy in years i have no debt but heres the deal they want me to be great u know chaseing greatness well then they should give me greatness for my effort job security good benifits and pay after all they have all that at the top im sure they all have contracts so should we give us clear goals and clear rules u know in writting then maybe we will all work togeather forgreatness

If DAL voted to unionize Vitran would close the entire state. They are looking at closing the west right now including Denver.