Yellow | Teamsters and stock?!?

Can somebody educate me on the truth about the teamsters "actually" owning stock in YRCW.
If that is true that would be considered a Conflict of Interest?
They used our strike fund money, I believe $5 million to buy into stock ownership of Yrc & although they say there will never be a strike again they still take the additional $10/month out & never stopped, also said the stock buy in was for us & we would benefit, did they sell when price was high,no, will we see it, probably not.

Didn’t yrc give the union a lien against property valued at around 83 million $, in lieu of pension payments back around the Zollars era? El? Bag?

They used our strike fund money, I believe $5 million to buy into stock ownership of Yrc & although they say there will never be a strike again they still take the additional $10/month out & never stopped, also said the stock buy in was for us & we would benefit, did they sell when price was high,no, will we see it, probably not.
Ahhhh.... Sure, whatever you say.

Owning this stock would be one of the stupidest stock purchases I can think of. If you have to buy a trucking company stock I would recommend ODFL. Rather buy BDJ, SPY, QQQ, FDN.

Owning this stock would be one of the stupidest stock purchases I can think of. If you have to buy a trucking company stock I would recommend ODFL. Rather buy BDJ, SPY, QQQ, FDN.

50 and 200 day moving averages are good indicators of stock potential and direction.

Glad I wasn't that stupid, I bought PIE.