ABF | Teamsters are a laughing stock on Jimmy Dore

I think a simple "no comment" would be good here. It doesn't matter what side of the issue you are on....why p*ss anyone off when the teamsters opinion on this simply doesn't matter....Hoffa is a tool....
Well said! Since I never voted for Hoffa, I can’t wait for O’Brien to take over. As for the protest, I’m all for fighting for what you believe in, but I believe these mostly owner operators should include the other issues as well. Low pay, ridiculous wait times and lack of facilities would be a start. Not to mention, all the undercutting that goes on. And I’m proud to be a teamster!!

Well said! Since I never voted for Hoffa, I can’t wait for O’Brien to take over. As for the protest, I’m all for fighting for what you believe in, but I believe these mostly owner operators should include the other issues as well. Low pay, ridiculous wait times and lack of facilities would be a start. Not to mention, all the undercutting that goes on. And I’m proud to be a teamster!!
Hoffa's been consistent with his time as president of being a spinless *****....

With all of the Issues affecting truckers over all of these years, this is the issue that they take a stand on? Not one trucking group or organization supported this protest. Not just the teamsters. The Canadien public overwhelmingly did not support it. If you are going to take a stand like that on an issue at least make it one that matters.

Hoffa didn't support Canadian truckers because Biden told him not to. After fixing the Teamster pension problem, it is only reasonable for Biden to expect some loyalty from Hoffa.