Yellow | Teamsters attacking war veterans with change of operation

callboard lifer

TB Lurker
Credits
Bed jobs are at Carlisle. Scab trucks are running into Carlisle. But change of operation showing meet and turns at Hagerstown. Where does that come from. Beds are in Carlisle.. Meet in turns start in Hagerstown. Also with 2 transfers. Did someone looking at this take too many hits to the head and are getting coloring books for the rest of their life.
Terminal manager at 135 stated a subtraction of 3 times the bill count out of carlisle than presented to change. So new hired war veterans jockey.... dock..... and road. To be layed off because someone in Overland Park Kansas and certain Higher-up management feel that 135 has a target on it. After it was set a protection point to save jobs from elsewhere. Now most of those men that had their jobs saved are moving on to retirement. Leaving the walking dead. Those men and women who went back almost 300 in senority. Lost their bids. Layed off. And now the new hires that returning from war hired by Yrc are being attacked by a layoff set up by company and union.

Bed jobs are at Carlisle. Scab trucks are running into Carlisle. But change of operation showing meet and turns at Hagerstown. Where does that come from. Beds are in Carlisle.. Meet in turns start in Hagerstown. Also with 2 transfers. Did someone looking at this take too many hits to the head and are getting coloring books for the rest of their life.
Terminal manager at 135 stated a subtraction of 3 times the bill count out of carlisle than presented to change. So new hired war veterans jockey.... dock..... and road. To be layed off because someone in Overland Park Kansas and certain Higher-up management feel that 135 has a target on it. After it was set a protection point to save jobs from elsewhere. Now most of those men that had their jobs saved are moving on to retirement. Leaving the walking dead. Those men and women who went back almost 300 in senority. Lost their bids. Layed off. And now the new hires that returning from war hired by Yrc are being attacked by a layoff set up by company and union.
I agree that this change has been put together haphazardly.company biting at the bits frothing at the mouth to expand pts.and eliminate some of our jobs.

So because they are a vet they should have super-senority? You make no sense

Teamsters agree to Change of operations. All the numbers do nor match. Utility change is self
I'm obviously missing something in your reporting. Bottom guys, new hires have always been first laid off, longer than I've been alive.
The numbers are to get rid of the overtime. Numbers presented after proposal was that of layoff. They are trying to get rid of employees and using the union's to keep the shade that this is fair. Basically we are the animals heading up the chute to get a bolt through the head.

Makes for a more dramatic effect.
Super senority does not exist unless you are a yellow employee. Most of these men and women had yes men give away there rights. Even the union gave up the right to act as one power to defy management. If you have SUPER SENORITY. then I feel sad for yoy. That you are the men that lead the sheep into the last vote. Pat yourself on the back. Have a beer. Are you hungry. Thumos

The point is none of the employees should be layed off because someone in Overland Park, Kansas and certain upper management does not like Carlisle. Yrc management found fault with this place because it exists. And mostly presents at the highest with the equipment e have or rather do not have. ( but every bad decision is Working that the management has made.hahaha) Each forklift operator at 135 makes the company $550 a day and are worth $200 when they show up. We are the only commoditie the company has!

I'm obviously missing something in your reporting. Bottom guys, new hires have always been first laid off, longer than I've been alive.
Also yrc uses the veterans for contracts and tax credits. So many from each war has to be employed for these perks from the government. Do not feel this company should get anything more off our backs especially when they are mad when we do show up. Take work away and hire else where just to get rid of employees. These change of operations should not be proposed. Utility change is self contained and should not be a gainer. Nor a Scab pit to run freight around. They have a numbers board there is a first and a last. Now with meet and turn all should be equal. So places just have bad routes. But the company should not set the meet in turn down the road from where the beds exist. If the beds went to Indy. Then the meet and turn should leave and meet the carlisle guy. Charlotte should meet the Akron or carlisle or nashville. Not set the meet in turns in points that did not exist. Hagerstown. No way these meet and turns should be on the boards for Hagerstown especially when they tried to hired own there to STEAL freight from others and could not hire anyone. You want to steal freight and personel to close certain points just make sure these points your opening could do the job the first time. I.ve gone into these points and I had to do my own work . Watch out for the faulty equipment or get told to go f.... myself. I feel like saying that sometimes. But NO ONE THAT PULLS INTO THESE FACILITIES DESERVE DISRESPECT. We have our jobs to do and we should not fight among ourselves. Our enemy is the yrc board. And upper management that find every way to steal and waste our money that they give to them.

Super senority does not exist unless you are a yellow employee. Most of these men and women had yes men give away there rights. Even the union gave up the right to act as one power to defy management. If you have SUPER SENORITY. then I feel sad for yoy. That you are the men that lead the sheep into the last vote. Pat yourself on the back. Have a beer. Are you hungry. Thumos
So what's that have to do with veterans?

Is Carlisle even involved in the change?

labor issues, low bills per hour, too much freight
The formula for bills per hour is bogus. Alot of the places show a substantial bit more bills per hour than I believe possible the roadway 10 bills 100 pieces 10,000 lb made more sense in was easily kept up with where this routing and computer system does not even give you credit for most of your bills Management's been told several times if the bills are not being counted by the computer but being loaded on the trailers and they still have not fixed the problem so bills Brower cannot be figured out on the computer system