Yellow | Teamsters attacking war veterans with change of operation

The formula for bills per hour is bogus. Alot of the places show a substantial bit more bills per hour than I believe possible the roadway 10 bills 100 pieces 10,000 lb made more sense in was easily kept up with where this routing and computer system does not even give you credit for most of your bills Management's been told several times if the bills are not being counted by the computer but being loaded on the trailers and they still have not fixed the problem so bills Brower cannot be figured out on the computer system
2.58 bills per hour, is still 2.58 bills per hour. Chicago, Dallas, Indy. The list goes on....

So what's that have to do with veterans?
We did not hire for 9 years. Most the guys with 23 to 15 are gulf. New hires are coming in are Afghanistan and Irag veterans. The have to be brought I to the fold for yrc to get gov perks. Alot of these young vets get out of here but these are the ones getting attacked right now. You and I came to these areas for the work and the company seemed to pick up vets. you and i. And all these new hires vet and otherwise get screwed. Especially these young vets. After what they went through to get back.

Last edited:
We did not hire for 9 years. Most the guys with 23 to 15 are gulf. New hires are coming in our Afghanistan and Irag veterans. The have to be brought I to the fould for yrc to get gov perks. Alot of these young vets get out of here but these are the ones getting attacked right now. You and I came to these areas for the work and the company seemed to pick up vets. I just tired of you and i. And all these new hires vet and otherwise get screwed. Especially these young vets. After what they went through to get back.
Every company trucking or not is trying for a piece of that pie. Seniority rules, being a vet has nothing to do with who gets laid off, if it bothers you that much why not give your seniority to a vet. I am a combat vet with 2 Purple Hearts, should I have more privileges than a non vet? It's the real world, put your big boy pants on.

A
Every company trucking or not is trying for a piece of that pie. Seniority rules, being a vet has nothing to do with who gets laid off, if it bothers you that much why not give your seniority to a vet. I am a combat vet with 2 Purple Hearts, should I have more privileges than a non vet? It's the real world, put your big boy pants on.
I am not complaining about the seniority I am complaining that these guys came here for a job they did not come here to get screwed by a company or by the union because of where they live or who they are.(THANK YOU FOR YOURSERVES!). But I don't feel this company who should take advantage of them or us or anybody else has nothing to do with seniority they have not hired anybody nine years people to show up here aren't skilled but neither we we started here some of us came from other trucking jobs some of us never ran a forklift but we all started somewhere and we start to bottomand earn our pay. There's no way the union should allow this change operation go through just to attack places like Dallas Carlisle places out on California Chicago Heights and these baked places that have a lot of people that have a chance to vote or put a certain why please should be ran or what your pay is they're tacking us because basically senior men are saying this is what we should be getting paid Or these these are the runs of we should have. But the bottom guys are the ones are going to suffer and the bottom guys right now are veterans being hired right now or they'll go after the 20-year men they've already been through this stuff came in here why can't we just have young guys get hired let them put their years in and retire like the old guys. Has nothing to do with senority. It has everything to do with what location voted what. And if we get rid of this group we can force a bull crap contract through.

A

I am not complaining about the seniority I am complaining that these guys came here for a job they did not come here to get screwed by a company or by the union because of where they live or who they are.(THANK YOU FOR YOURSERVES!). But I don't feel this company who should take advantage of them or us or anybody else has nothing to do with seniority they have not hired anybody nine years people to show up here aren't skilled but neither we we started here some of us came from other trucking jobs some of us never ran a forklift but we all started somewhere and we start to bottomand earn our pay. There's no way the union should allow this change operation go through just to attack places like Dallas Carlisle places out on California Chicago Heights and these baked places that have a lot of people that have a chance to vote or put a certain why please should be ran or what your pay is they're tacking us because basically senior men are saying this is what we should be getting paid Or these these are the runs of we should have. But the bottom guys are the ones are going to suffer and the bottom guys right now are veterans being hired right now or they'll go after the 20-year men they've already been through this stuff came in here why can't we just have young guys get hired let them put their years in and retire like the old guys. Has nothing to do with senority. It has everything to do with what location voted what. And if we get rid of this group we can force a bull crap contract through.
You have no concept of seniority works. Yeah, the company is attacking vets. Give me a ****ing break. You make no sense.

You have no concept of seniority works. Yeah, the company is attacking vets. Give me a :censored: break. You make no sense.
What did I just tell you it is not about the seniority the union just made raises for new hires all over the place except where they're getting rid of people and these are all the places that are expanded now so again I say it's not about the seniority I'm explaining to you the union doesn't care who is standing here you me or the veteran and I say it's not about the seniority it was about the union deciding before this change went through who got a raise and who did not so if you want to come on here and pretend about a make-believe seniority board that does not exist only for those that are senior and can hold the best bid the best run wake up

Last edited:
What did I just tell you it is not about the seniority the union just made raises for new hires all over the place except where they're getting rid of people and these are all the places that are expanded now so again I say it's not about the seniority I'm town you do union doesn't care who is stand here you me or the veteran and I say it's not about the seniority it was about the union deciding before this change went through who got a raise and who did not so if you want to come on here and pretend about a make-believe seniority board that does not exist only for those that are senior and can hold the best bid the best run wake up
Huh????

Forgot to pull the cord, can I get off at the next stop please?
let me try. Carlisle, Harrisburg and 135 all the same terminal. Callboardlifer is probably a local because part of his original post was about how 135 was to be the remaining breakbulk out of Stroudsburg and Lancaster and his comment about moving back 300 spots on seniority list. They felt that they had the location and size that yrc would need them and no harm could come to them. Times have changed now and with the sleeper teams yrc can now ship past them, making their location not as important. Harrisburg is a large terminal and it's size makes it inefficient in moving freight. This terminal will lose a lot of freight to the new centers. Unfortunately jobs will be lost.

let me try. Carlisle, Harrisburg and 135 all the same terminal. Callboardlifer is probably a local because part of his original post was about how 135 was to be the remaining breakbulk out of Stroudsburg and Lancaster and his comment about moving back 300 spots on seniority list. They felt that they had the location and size that yrc would need them and no harm could come to them. Times have changed now and with the sleeper teams yrc can now ship past them, making their location not as important. Harrisburg is a large terminal and it's size makes it inefficient in moving freight. This terminal will lose a lot of freight to the new centers. Unfortunately jobs will be lost.
I get that, and im sorry, but it's the nature of the business and nothing new. Certainly it's not an attack on military vets, as callboard suggests. I've never had to move to keep a job, but I've been laid off dozens of times, and had companies close on me twice. It comes down to accept it, or quit (I did) and choose another profession (I did).