ABF | Teamsters Divided

Kennesaw, you've got all of the information and your willing to share it. As apposed to Canary, docker and muler who wanted to keep total compensation a secret during the new contract period. Kennesaw, please post the total compensation for all bargaining units. Wages, pensions and health care.

Kennesaw, we need facts not propaganda.
One pump chump your an a$$hole period. I gave you the facts and somehow I am a bragger, now you want the facts. Your jealously makes you unable to handle the truth. Go back to your job and:butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss:.:fingure::fingure::fingure:

Kennesaw, you've got all of the information and your willing to share it. As apposed to Canary, docker and muler who wanted to keep total compensation a secret during the new contract period. Kennesaw, please post the total compensation for all bargaining units. Wages, pensions and health care.

Kennesaw, we need facts not propaganda.

You mean facts like the ones you post about being a 30 year plus Teamster when you're only 36 years old... lol

I would think their answer is the same as mine....NO! I am getting what was contractually negotiated for me....if some plans and areas get more than me, it means they had even better negotiators....MOVE ON!
Well, Kennesaw like i said in the CSPF forum, congress wasn't going to bail out the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation every decade. If you watched the hearing like a good Super Moderator should, but you didn't. You would know congress isn't going to allow multi employer funds to run up huge pension obligations anymore with phony numbers. That means congress is going to take away, what these "better negotiators" got for them. If canary, muler and docker, provided the compensation information i asked for, then CSPF members could have demanded the same from their negotiators. Maybee Kennesaw your not fit to be a super moderator!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa, whoa, whoa Muler, back the wagon up brother. You left out an important piece of information. Our central states insurance is only offered until Medicare is available, then we are no longer allowed to purchase medical insurance through central states. For those of us who plan on working until full retirement, no insurance through central states will be offered after retirement. And those employees who retire early, you will only be allowed to keep central states insurance until you become eligible for Medicare. Then you will not be allowed to purchase medical insurance through central states.
I didn’t leave anything out just stated facts. As you may know one can retire at 57 from CSPF. And everyone knows you will receive medicare at age 65,

But also for your information a spouse if younger will receive health insurance when you turn 65 and you start medicare.

In most plans up east you have no Teamster insurance when you retire. That is why they relieve a higher pension and also tge cost of living is higher. And yes you can buy a supplement policy from CSPF until you die.

If canary, muler and docker, provided the compensation information i asked for, then CSPF members could have demanded the same from their negotiators. Maybee Kennesaw your not fit to be a super moderator!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should just stick to being Truckingboard's court jester.

Well, Kennesaw like i said in the CSPF forum, congress wasn't going to bail out the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation every decade. If you watched the hearing like a good Super Moderator should, but you didn't. You would know congress isn't going to allow multi employer funds to run up huge pension obligations anymore with phony numbers. That means congress is going to take away, what these "better negotiators" got for them. If canary, muler and docker, provided the compensation information i asked for, then CSPF members could have demanded the same from their negotiators. Maybee Kennesaw your not fit to be a super moderator!!!!!!!!!!!
Here you have a non Teamster spreading as much hate as he can. What a joke.

I didn’t leave anything out just stated facts. As you may know one can retire at 57 from CSPF. And everyone knows you will receive medicare at age 65,

But also for your information a spouse if younger will receive health insurance when you turn 65 and you start medicare.

In most plans up east you have no Teamster insurance when you retire. That is why they relieve a higher pension and also tge cost of living is higher. And yes you can buy a supplement policy from CSPF until you die.
Why all of the secrecy muler, every body land up at the villages in Florida shining a bar stool. One teamster with 30 years gets $3,000 a month, another on the bar stool next to him gets $5,000 a month for the same 30 years of service.

Why all of the secrecy muler, every body land up at the villages in Florida shining a bar stool. One teamster with 30 years gets $3,000 a month, another on the bar stool next to him gets $5,000 a month for the same 30 years of service.
Why would you care? We all know what we Work for. You will get nothing and you are jealous. Thought you said you were leaving. Just another lie. You are ate up with hating us. I enjoy watching you anguish over our pensions. Eats away a little more of you everyday.

And one 30 plus year Teamster can sit on that bar stool and have 10 beers and still give good reliable information while another so called... self proclaimed 30 plus year Teamster can sit on that bar stool and have 10 glasses of milk and make a complete fool of himself.

WRONG....I do not know where you got your information...but you CAN purchase insurance from Central States once you start medicare until the day you die!
Not what Eddie Wells said. And not what we were told at one of the general membership meetings. But I KNOW you know more than I do KK and I trust your information more than anyone I know on this subject (other than Rosemary). So I'm wrong and I'm sorry I posted bad information.

Not what Eddie Wells said. And not what we were told at one of the general membership meetings. But I KNOW you know more than I do KK and I trust your information more than anyone I know on this subject (other than Rosemary). So I'm wrong and I'm sorry I posted bad information.
Hmmm. So then why did you post it if you didn’t really know the facts? Seems to happen a lot where you are concerned.

Hmmm. So then why did you post it if you didn’t really know the facts? Seems to happen a lot where you are concerned.
Because.......... you don't know what you don't know......... And everyone (but you) gets wrong information. And I don't double and triple check everything I hear. If it comes from a reliable source or it sounds reasonable or I don't have time, or it does not concern me (I don't plan on retiring for 10yrs or more) I tend to spend less time and effort verifying the information. I know (positively) that I heard at one of the general membership meetings that once a member turns 65 yrs old (Medicare age), they must exit central states insurance. I thought I heard early retirement was 59yrs old not 57yrs old......is this true or not?........KK your information please 57 or 59 for early retirement

WRONG....I do not know where you got your information...but you CAN purchase insurance from Central States once you start medicare until the day you die!

"The TeamCare Retiree Health Plan is not available to any member on the plan that qualifies for Medicare Part A or Part B, or who has been receiving a Social Security Disability Benefit from the Social Security Administration for more than 24 months. It is important to note that a member on the Retiree Health Plan who qualifies for Medicare and elects not to take it for any reason is not eligible for the TeamCare Retiree Health Plan."

https://myteamcare.org/media/350624/medicare_rules.pdf

What a dick....

"The TeamCare Retiree Health Plan is not available to any member on the plan that qualifies for Medicare Part A or Part B, or who has been receiving a Social Security Disability Benefit from the Social Security Administration for more than 24 months. It is important to note that a member on the Retiree Health Plan who qualifies for Medicare and elects not to take it for any reason is not eligible for the TeamCare Retiree Health Plan."

https://myteamcare.org/media/350624/medicare_rules.pdf
One must read all the things offered.

Take a look at TeamCareGold TeamCareGold offers plans with better benefits than similar Humono plans in your area. Humono can help you select the right plan for you. You must be enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B before enrolling in any Medicare Advantage plan, including a TeamCareGold plan available.

One must read all the things offered.

Take a look at TeamCareGold TeamCareGold offers plans with better benefits than similar Humono plans in your area. Humono can help you select the right plan for you. You must be enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B before enrolling in any Medicare Advantage plan, including a TeamCareGold plan available.
So you know that I was correct but I didn't have ALL the information. And still you posted that hateful, condescending and disrespectful post. Thanks you very much for your understanding ways.

So you know that I was correct but I didn't have ALL the information. And still you posted that hateful, condescending and disrespectful post. Thanks you very much for your understanding ways.
You were not correct. We can get TeamCareGold. As for the rest of your post I have no idea what you are talking about. I am a very understanding man. You just lack enough man to hang with a real one it appears.

You have posted smart ass remarks and now you cry. As I have always known you are weak and now everyone can see. Your Yrc Brother hiding in the shadows tried to help but he just buried you deeper.

A word of advice. Choose your friends better.

Last edited: