Yellow | Teamsters Endorse Hillary Clinton for President

Gti32U7.jpg

They always endorse the democrats doesn't matter who it is.
That's only because the Republicans have such a great track record with supporting Unions.....LOL. If you find a Republican who is for, and publicly supports organized labor, let me know.

Middle class Americans being middle of the road, are not represented by either party anymore . Only in BS campaign speech rhetoric.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's only because the Republicans have such a great track record with supporting Unions.....LOL. If you find a Republican who is for, and publicly supports organized labor, let me know.

Middle class Americans being middle of the road, are not represented by either party anymore . Only in BS campaign speech rhetoric.
So you're more concerned about the union than your country.

So you're more concerned about the union than your country.
Was that what this thread topic was about?? The Country?? I thought it was about the Teamsters endorsing Clinton.

Make no mistake, I'm not thrilled with either candidate. However when it comes to who the Teamsters endorse, which is what this thread topic is about, show me a Republican who promotes Unions.

Think I am gonna puke...
Teamsters Endorse Hillary Clinton for President
https://teamster.org/node/104214
Hey, if she loses the presidential race, maybe she could get into teamster mgmt. position. She has a background in Teamster-101. money laundering, lying, insider dealing, fraudulent background checks. Should be able to move up to Hoffaesq status in no time.