Yellow | Teamsters Endorse Hillary Clinton for President

The opinion of an outsider here, but from what I've seen the Democrats haven't done a whole lot for labor lately. And I can't say that supporting open borders, amnesty and illegal immigration is in any way supporting the American workers.

That being said, it's up to you guys who you support. Right to work is, to my knowledge, optional. Illegal immigrants currently aren't. To say nothing of what a criminal Hillary Clinton is.

No one is supporting open borders, amnesty or illegal immigration. Theses are right wing talking points for low information voters.

Yea she promised some legislation to get more of those pesky truck drivers off Jimmies back.................................:hide:

Good find there Mud! This part in the CNN piece really stuck out there to me

"The mass deletion occurred after the March 2, 2015, Times story and after a March 3, 2015, preservation order from the House Benghazi Committee to retain and produce documents related to her email accounts."
Donald Trump is not the best candidate our country has ever had, but Hillary Clinton, I'd vote for Hoinoski & Tanner before I would vote for Hillary Clinton.

"The mass deletion occurred after the March 2, 2015, Times story and after a March 3, 2015, preservation order from the House Benghazi Committee to retain and produce documents related to her email accounts."
SNOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZE:couch:

No one is supporting open borders, amnesty or illegal immigration. Theses are right wing talking points for low information voters.
What, exactly, have the Democrats done to address the problem of illegal immigration? ICE has admitted that they've had their hands tied. They've been ordered to let anyone they catch go. Has Hillary Clinton addressed this? Has she said she's going to make sure people caught crossing the border illegally will be sent back?

Last time I checked, all Hillary has said lately amounts to her having had no idea how to be Secretary of State. Either she's telling the truth, which makes her incompetent, or she's lying, which makes her a criminal. Either way, she doesn't belong in the oval office. And if the Republican candidate had done what she's done, they'd want to hang them.

I'm not saying Donald Trump is the ideal candidate. I think the man is a blowhard. But there's a difference between less than ideal and wrong.

SNOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZE:couch:

fNV97FA.jpg

What, exactly, have the Democrats done to address the problem of illegal immigration? ICE has admitted that they've had their hands tied. They've been ordered to let anyone they catch go. Has Hillary Clinton addressed this? Has she said she's going to make sure people caught crossing the border illegally will be sent back?

Last time I checked, all Hillary has said lately amounts to her having had no idea how to be Secretary of State. Either she's telling the truth, which makes her incompetent, or she's lying, which makes her a criminal. Either way, she doesn't belong in the oval office. And if the Republican candidate had done what she's done, they'd want to hang them.

I'm not saying Donald Trump is the ideal candidate. I think the man is a blowhard. But there's a difference between less than ideal and wrong.
Does anyone on this entire planet actually believe Donald Trump is going to get this wall built if he were become President ? Even if I was supporting him I would admit that the wall is never going to happen.