Yellow | Teamsters Endorse Hillary Clinton for President

Earth to Canadian Flyer the wall will never ever ever happen.

It already exists in places...

From Wikipedia...
The Mexico–United States barrier is a series of walls and fences aimed at preventing illegal crossings from Mexico into the United States. The border fence is not one continuous structure, but a grouping of short physical walls, secured in between with a "virtual fence" which includes a system of sensors and cameras monitored by the United States Border Patrol.[1] As of January, 2009, U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported that it had more than 580 miles (930 km) of barriers in place.[2] In contrast, the United States–Mexico border is 1,989 miles (3,201 km) long.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_barrier

It already exists in places...

From Wikipedia...
The Mexico–United States barrier is a series of walls and fences aimed at preventing illegal crossings from Mexico into the United States. The border fence is not one continuous structure, but a grouping of short physical walls, secured in between with a "virtual fence" which includes a system of sensors and cameras monitored by the United States Border Patrol.[1] As of January, 2009, U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported that it had more than 580 miles (930 km) of barriers in place.[2] In contrast, the United States–Mexico border is 1,989 miles (3,201 km) long.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_barrier
Thank you President Obama for the wall because Donald Trump is never going to build one ,never ever.

You don't have to be an expert to know Donald Trump will never build this wall if he's elected president, never ever will it happen.
You're right. The construction workers will! Donald has soft little hands from what I hear. Lol!

What, exactly, have the Democrats done to address the problem of illegal immigration? ICE has admitted that they've had their hands tied. They've been ordered to let anyone they catch go. Has Hillary Clinton addressed this? Has she said she's going to make sure people caught crossing the border illegally will be sent back?

Last time I checked, all Hillary has said lately amounts to her having had no idea how to be Secretary of State. Either she's telling the truth, which makes her incompetent, or she's lying, which makes her a criminal. Either way, she doesn't belong in the oval office. And if the Republican candidate had done what she's done, they'd want to hang them.

I'm not saying Donald Trump is the ideal candidate. I think the man is a blowhard. But there's a difference between less than ideal and wrong.

Really, some of you people are just nuts.

Catch and release is the unofficial name for a protocol historically followed by immigration enforcement agencies in the United States (specifically, by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and U.S. Customs and Border Protection) where people caught for being in unlawful immigration status are released while they wait for a hearing with an immigration judge. The policy officially ended in 2006 under President George W. Bush and United States Department of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, where it was replaced by a catch and detain policy.

This is why we can't have nice things. But HEY, just keep voting for the Bosses. I'm sure that's gonna work out just fine.

Busted? Nothing in this clip say's Hillary is for open borders, amnesty or illegal immigration.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/5/hillary-clinton-vows-expand-obama-amnesty/
Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Rodham Clinton vowed Tuesday that if elected, she would try to expand President Obama’s deportation amnesty to more illegal immigrants, saying this administration has left out a number of aliens who deserve to be granted legal status.

Last edited:
Thank you President Obama for the wall because Donald Trump is never going to build one ,never ever.
I'm pretty sure it was President Bush who had those built, smart guy. President Obama cancelled funding for construction of the fence when he got into office.

Closing your eyes and sticking your fingers in your ears doesn't make you right.

Really, some of you people are just nuts.

Catch and release is the unofficial name for a protocol historically followed by immigration enforcement agencies in the United States (specifically, by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and U.S. Customs and Border Protection) where people caught for being in unlawful immigration status are released while they wait for a hearing with an immigration judge. The policy officially ended in 2006 under President George W. Bush and United States Department of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, where it was replaced by a catch and detain policy.

This is why we can't have nice things. But HEY, just keep voting for the Bosses. I'm sure that's gonna work out just fine.

I think the policy now is "Don't Catch".

The middle class of America was built on the backs of Organized Labor along and with the help of Democratic Politicians. A National Right To Work Law would only increase the deterioration of our Unions. How sad that our own Union Members would choose to contribute to the disintegration of our Unions by supporting a Blowhard Republican Prop like Donald Trump.
Your insane. Trump is the only choice. Hillary will damage this country beyond repair with the judges she appoints to the Supreme Court. Do you have guns? Kiss them goodbye. Do you like grown men using the same bathroom as your grand daughter? Vote For the lying criminal Hillary then. Let's just pretend she gives a ::shit:: about the union ( how about your Union brothers in the coal industry?) you would destroy the constitution and country for the union. I've got news for you. Without borders and a country you have no Union. What had that traitor Obama done for you in 8 years?