Yellow | Teamsters Endorse Hillary Clinton for President

Your insane. Trump is the only choice. Hillary will damage this country beyond repair with the judges she appoints to the Supreme Court. Do you have guns? Kiss them goodbye. Do you like grown men using the same bathroom as your grand daughter? Vote For the lying criminal Hillary then. Let's just pretend she gives a :::shit::: about the union ( how about your Union brothers in the coal industry?) you would destroy the constitution and country for the union. I've got news for you. Without borders and a country you have no Union. What had that traitor Obama done for you in 8 years?

I'm a Vet and I own guns. For 8 years people like you have been telling me that Obama was coming for my guns. There is no argument that it was 100% bs. So now you want me to buy that Hillary is coming for my guns. No one is gonna take your guns. I could care less where people pee. The Right Wing just has you so afraid and angry. They have used this to great effect for 30 years to attack working people, to divide us, and the results to what it has done to the Union show.

I love this "What has Obama done for us" lol. Like we forgot in 2008 the Republicans dam near blew up the economy. That 20 million more Americans now have Health Insurance, that 14.4 million MORE people have a job. That the NLRB is finally making good decisions to protect Unions rights. This is despite Republicans doing all they can to stop anything Obama does to help Working family's.

I'm a Vet and I own guns. For 8 years people like you have been telling me that Obama was coming for my guns. There is no argument that it was 100% bs. So now you want me to buy that Hillary is coming for my guns. No one is gonna take your guns. I could care less where people pee. The Right Wing just has you so afraid and angry. They have used this to great effect for 30 years to attack working people, to divide us, and the results to what it has done to the Union show.

I love this "What has Obama done for us" lol. Like we forgot in 2008 the Republicans dam near blew up the economy. That 20 million more Americans now have Health Insurance, that 14.4 million MORE people have a job. That the NLRB is finally making good decisions to protect Unions rights. This is despite Republicans doing all they can to stop anything Obama does to help Working family's.
What a load of crap! Vote for Hillary all you want. Your not converting anyone ever with your degrating comments. You seem to thing your smarter than everyone. Thats a terribe quality in a person. Go watch CNN.

He may not build a wall. In fact, I'm not convinced he will. But at least he plans to try to do something.
As someone who grew up on the U.S Canadian border, I love Canada, but wouldn't comment on a Canadian forum in regards to their politics. Only a douche would do that.

Or maybe a hoser.

Your insane. Trump is the only choice. Hillary will damage this country beyond repair with the judges she appoints to the Supreme Court. Do you have guns? Kiss them goodbye. Do you like grown men using the same bathroom as your grand daughter? Vote For the lying criminal Hillary then. Let's just pretend she gives a :::shit::: about the union ( how about your Union brothers in the coal industry?) you would destroy the constitution and country for the union. I've got news for you. Without borders and a country you have no Union. What had that traitor Obama done for you in 8 years?
You identify yourself on you own thread as a RIGHT WING EXTREMIST ,now I understand why you called me insane. RIGHT WING EXTREMIST hate everybody that doesn't think exactly like them. It's also obvious in your thread your personal hate for everyone that's not born exactly like you, your threatened by Transgenders and anyone in the Gay community. Your brainwashed into believing some politician into is going to take your guns away from you. It would be political ******* for any politician to end the 2nd amendment not only for them but for their entire party, it will never happen, and your statement about without boarders and a country you have no union makes no sense at all. You might want to think twice about calling yourself a RIGHT WING EXTREMIST. The government you hate so much might start watching you.

What a load of crap! Vote for Hillary all you want. Your not converting anyone ever with your degrating comments. You seem to thing your smarter than everyone. Thats a terribe quality in a person. Go watch CNN.
Your voice ,your vote !!!!!!!!! It doesn't Matter what party you identify with, all the above comments are being tossed around,back and forth by lots of people.... Just vote for who you think is best in your opinion there's no need to resort to name calling,when the dust settles we will have a President of the USA that's a Fact " Division of any kind is never Good......CNN is tv like any other show....my opinion only

When I look back prior 2008, I can think of several positive things that our President has done,call him what you like,your comment that " no borders means no unions" makes no sense at all. It amazes me how people blame the current president for everything that they think is wrong in the USA. But the real reason why he is hated is abundantly clear......".. Until that changes........no matter who's president......the world is going to remain the same. Insanity Indeed....my opinion only. Be Good and Be Blessed my brothers and sisters

Your voice ,your vote !!!!!!!!! It doesn't Matter what party you identify with, all the above comments are being tossed around,back and forth by lots of people.... Just vote for who you think is best in your opinion there's no need to resort to name calling,when the dust settles we will have a President of the USA that's a Fact " Division of any kind is never Good......CNN is tv like any other show....my opinion only
Pretty sure that's what I said. What name did I call him?

Last edited:
You identify yourself on you own thread as a RIGHT WING EXTREMIST ,now I understand why you called me insane. RIGHT WING EXTREMIST hate everybody that doesn't think exactly like them. It's also obvious in your thread your personal hate for everyone that's not born exactly like you, your threatened by Transgenders and anyone in the Gay community. Your brainwashed into believing some politician into is going to take your guns away from you. It would be political ******* for any politician to end the 2nd amendment not only for them but for their entire party, it will never happen, and your statement about without boarders and a country you have no union makes no sense at all. You might want to think twice about calling yourself a RIGHT WING EXTREMIST. The government you hate so much might start watching you.
I bet sac 75 and frgt man 68 are 24/7 fox news viewers....the so called fair and balanced network....

Last edited:
Do you not understand the hyp

Do you not understand the hypocrisy of employees not joining or paying for union representation but still being entitled to union negotiated benefits, and the union required to represent said employees? Can you say free loaders? Funny how conservatives get up in arms over Obamacare or Onamaphones, but no problem with scabs getting union benefits for free. If they want to be at will employees and negotiate their own pay and when they face discipline it's between them and the company, then fine. No dues, no representation.
You are right on . Truer words never have been spoken . Wonder how many righties will try and dispute the facts you present in your post ? The only reason the free loaders tear up their cards is because thanks to right wing policies they know they will keep on getting free union benefits .

I bet sac 75 and frgt man 68 are 24/7 fox news viewers....the so called fair and balanced network....
I read all of it. Just wont vote for a murder and a liar. Pretty simple. Trump didn't lie to congress. Hillary did. Who was it again who erased all her E-mails? That must've been Trump Huh? Did you want to see the compilation video again of all her lies. Pretty easy to see the corruption.

Here is one strait from cnn

Last edited:

SIzrdkO.jpg

No insults there huh?

If you don't know that Obama expanded who gets overtime pay by 4.2 million workers, if you don't know that Obama made a ruling that if you break Labor law you can't get a Federal Contract with the Government, then yes, you must be a low information voter.
The question was what has Obama done for Labor? I have now listed more then a few in several post. Are you now going to try to say Obama has done nothing for Labor? Will you admit Obama had done SOMETHING for Labor? Plz show the FACTS that say what I have posted is false.

If you don't know that Obama expanded who gets overtime pay by 4.2 million workers, if you don't know that Obama made a ruling that if you break Labor law you can't get a Federal Contract with the Government, then yes, you must be a low information voter.
The question was what has Obama done for Labor? I have now listed more then a few in several post. Are you now going to try to say Obama has done nothing for Labor? Will you admit Obama had done SOMETHING for Labor? Plz show the FACTS that say what I have posted is false.
Clinton pushed NAFTA. Obama is pushing TPP. Where did I say anything about Obama by the way? Just make crap up? Democrats have passed almost all trade deals that benefit who? Oh ya, big business. All I gave you crap for was calling people stupid cause they don't share your opinion!

This thread is about Clinton by the way. Not Obama

Last edited:
Clinton pushed NAFTA. Obama is pushing TPP. Where did I say anything about Obama by the way? Just make crap up? Democrats have passed almost all trade deals that benefit who? Oh ya, big business. All I gave you crap for was calling people stupid cause they don't share your opinion!

This thread is about Clinton by the way. Not Obama

Fair enough. This is a thread that has 12 pages. I had been talking with some about what Democrats and Obama had done anything for Labor. As a reason to vote for or against Trump. And it was not about my opinion but about clearly demonstrable facts. Like 4.2 million more people get overtime now because of an Obama executive order. That's not an opinion. The point being that Democrats do tend to be more favorable to Labor.
You make a good point about Free Trade. But we would all so need to remember that all most 100% of Republicans in the House and Senate backed Free Trade as well. So I guess we could say a pox on both there houses when it comes to trade.