Yellow | Teamsters Endorse Hillary Clinton for President

I
When I look back prior 2008, I can think of several positive things that our President has done,call him what you like,your comment that " no borders means no unions" makes no sense at all. It amazes me how people blame the current president for everything that they think is wrong in the USA. But the real reason why he is hated is abundantly clear......".. Until that changes........no matter who's president......the world is going to remain the same. Insanity Indeed....my opinion only. Be Good and Be Blessed my brothers and sisters
If you don't know that Obama expanded who gets overtime pay by 4.2 million workers, if you don't know that Obama made a ruling that if you break Labor law you can't get a Federal Contract with the Government, then yes, you must be a low information voter.
The question was what has Obama done for Labor? I have now listed more then a few in several post. Are you now going to try to say Obama has done nothing for Labor? Will you admit Obama had done SOMETHING for Labor? Plz show the FACTS that say what I have posted is false.
Does the right media tell the truth?
I don't think so, just tune in one night to sean hanity show and you'll find out for yourself... left media and right media lie to the american people..

Did he turn down those endorsements?
Since you want to answer a question with a question........
http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/29/f...sed-former-/••\-member-sen-robert-byrd-video/

http://www.anonews.co/hillary-clinton-/••\/

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...llary-clinton-friend-mentor-robert-byrd-/••\/

Majority who supports him has an education level that is not too high. That's why it's so easy for him to persuade.[/QUOTE

That's a statement that's repeated by some people and I don't agree with,it has also been said that the people making these statements have a low level of education,I don't agree with it either. No matter what the situation is,common sense should be a big part of it, not because of their education level. I know of some highly educated people that can't figure out how to cross the street without help. We all should vote for who we think will do the best JOB for all the people of the USA. There has not been a president,governor,mayor,etc that has pleased Everybody that they serve. That's not going to happen as long as there are people.

Your level of education has nothing to do with it,But not doing your homework and research does,and basically having your own beliefs and what you want to see happen should ba a big part of it. Not who they are are or where they're from. It takes all kinds of people to get things done......We all know we Have moved on from Black and White Television and we adapted to and excepted that.....my opinion only lets keep it moving ...Be good and Be Blessed my brothers and sisters

Last edited:
Fair enough. This is a thread that has 12 pages. I had been talking with some about what Democrats and Obama had done anything for Labor. As a reason to vote for or against Trump. And it was not about my opinion but about clearly demonstrable facts. Like 4.2 million more people get overtime now because of an Obama executive order. That's not an opinion. The point being that Democrats do tend to be more favorable to Labor.
You make a good point about Free Trade. But we would all so need to remember that all most 100% of Republicans in the House and Senate backed Free Trade as well. So I guess we could say a pox on both there houses when it comes to trade.
Trump is in this race because people are tired of the ::shit:: in D.C.‼️ My vote is for anybody but the established do nothings we have now‼️ IMHO Hillary belongs to that club‼️ I don't care what party they belong to Americans have had enough‼️

MzJ532U.jpg

Coincidence? I don't think so!

What's your point? College is a great thing, its just not for everyone. Why are you trying to start something over nothing?

What's my point? Why am I trying to start something over nothing? What the heck are you talking about? I simply pointed out that you spelled "college" wrong. Get a grip.

Trump is in this race because people are tired of the :::shit::: in D.C.‼️ My vote is for anybody but the established do nothings we have now‼️ IMHO Hillary belongs to that club‼️ I don't care what party they belong to Americans have had enough‼️

the problem you refer to "Do Nothing" is what is know as grid lock. It is the type of Government we have. A vote for Trump will not change that.

I'm not so sure I agree with that. That's a common push back against him but I know many well educated people who favor him. Generalizations make good sound bites but aren't always accurate.
I agree with you. They are not accurate. That's the mantra of the Democratic Party. Make people think that they're smarter than everybody else. Good trick but anyone can see through that.