Yellow | Teamsters Endorse Hillary Clinton for President

Thanks for responding to my points.(Not) I did respond to your points in a respectful way. I have come to expect nothing less from Trump supporters.I guess when your positions are weak you have little else you can do. I understand.
OK smart guy! Show me a justice that Clintons putting in there thats pro labor!? The NLRB rules on labor laws! Maybe you should go back to college. Oooops, Collage for all you edumacated guys! Lol.

The Supreme Court has been a Republican majority for how long now? Yet the NLRB is still there. Weird

Last edited:
Thanks for responding to my points.(Not) I did respond to your points in a respectful way. I have come to expect nothing less from Trump supporters.I guess when your positions are weak you have little else you can do. I understand.
Who's point is weak? I guarantee Clinton is putting in a corporate lawyer. No different than Trump. Who else would they put in there? A Kardashian?

P. S. It's funny how you never answer anything about Clinton being a liar. Lying under oath, lying about her emails. Pretending that she doesn't know anything about confidential emails. But I dodge questions?

Last edited:
NAFTA and the China trade deal were both signed into law by Clinton. The last 4 by Obama. Them dirty republican must have tricked them into working against labor!

Democrats hard at work protecting labor it looks like! Go..... Hillary! Make our union better!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82426

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Free_Trade_Agreement

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/21/obama-signs-3-trade-deals-biggest-since-nafta.html

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0VD08S

OK smart guy! Show me a justice that Clintons putting in there thats pro labor!? The NLRB rules on labor laws! Maybe you should go back to college. Oooops, Collage for all you edumacated guys! Lol.

The Supreme Court has been a Republican majority for how long now? Yet the NLRB is still there. Weird

I would like to reply to your question, but as I know from your post how important integrity and truthfulness are to you I would not want to comprise your values. As you have clearly stated:
" I'm done going back-and-forth with you"

I would like to reply to your question, but as I know from your post how important integrity and truthfulness are to you I would not want to comprise your values. As you have clearly stated:
" I'm done going back-and-forth with you"
I'm all done now so you can have your thread back so you can pout.

Now now.
That's why we have an election.
We can argue till we are blue in the face and no two people will agree on all or any points.
Vote for you. As in go vote. We can post here and people do make valid points but someone is not gonna like it.
So like I said that's why we vote. That's where your opinion counts. On the ballot.
We cannot convince someone that absolutely will not vote for a person to vote for that person. It's just argument for arguments sake. And... Ya get pissed at each other. It's like convincing a straight person to turn gay or vice versa. Think about it. I'll get ::shit:: over that comment.
So... Don't get pissed at each other. That's why I'm not saying who I'm voting for. don't even like politics! It's a disaster and not for blue collar people anyways.
But valid points are made.
Good luck to whoever wins it. It's all F-d up anyways. And it's not gonna right itself in my lifetime no matter who is in there.
On with the show.

Now now.
That's why we have an election.
We can argue till we are blue in the face and no two people will agree on all or any points.
Vote for you. As in go vote. We can post here and people do make valid points but someone is not gonna like it.
So like I said that's why we vote. That's where your opinion counts. On the ballot.
We cannot convince someone that absolutely will not vote for a person to vote for that person. It's just argument for arguments sake. And... Ya get pissed at each other. It's like convincing a straight person to turn gay or vice versa. Think about it. I'll get :::shit::: over that comment.
So... Don't get pissed at each other. That's why I'm not saying who I'm voting for. don't even like politics! It's a disaster and not for blue collar people anyways.
But valid points are made.
Good luck to whoever wins it. It's all F-d up anyways. And it's not gonna right itself in my lifetime no matter who is in there.
On with the show.

I got no problem with anyone's points. I have no problem with a good argument. But if you tell me the discussion is over, I go have a late night burger with my wife, and come back to 4 post, that kinda ticks me off.
As far as " It's all F-d up anyways" I would argue not so much. I have a 3 bedroom house, a late model car, cable TV, internet, a dog and so on and so on and so on. So " It's all F-d up anyways" is a bit of hyperbole. It's a narrative promoted by some to create apathy so people will not vote. That election don't matter. Really bad Government and all that goes away. This is not what "disaster" looks like.

And yet we see what good Government does looks like. In Dallas last year when we had an Ebola outbreak it was quickly contained. Not like in other parts of the world. I could give you many such examples. You might not miss the good Government does until it stops doing them.

We have much that does need improvement. We must be careful how we move forward this fall. All of Organized Labor (UAW,CWA,SEIU,Teamsters,AFL-CIO and others) have said what direction that is. Maybe we should at least give a listen.

<snip>
We have much that does need improvement. We must be careful how we move forward this fall. All of Organized Labor (UAW,CWA,SEIU,Teamsters,AFL-CIO and others) have said what direction that is. Maybe we should at least give a listen.

Go ask the people at your barn with 30 plus years how this worked out for them‼️

As for the country to "wise up" to implement term limits, I find this little more then rhetoric. First off it's just not happening any time soon.Second even if it were to some how happen, I don't think it would make any difference. The money interest have a long list of candidates to support their Pro Corporate agenda. Just plug in a new one in the vacant slot. Thanks to rulings like Citizen United out of a CONSERVATIVE Supreme Court. No "liberal" Justice voted for Citizen United. We lost 5 to 4.
Which brings us to you first point. Great point by the way. Why Hillary vs Trump? SUPREME COURT. We have a list of who Trump would support. I will post the link at the end. All are 100% Pro Corporation. You vote Trump, you vote for a anti-labor court for the next 20 years. This kind of stuff matters. If you are a Teamster and care about Labor, then supporting Trump just makes no sense. It's like putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger. If your a Teamster.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-court-list-idUSKCN0YA2XV
What does it matter?We already have a sell out President in labor

Koo Koo for Coco Puffs.
cEPxG3c.jpg

I think in a couple of the pictures in that collage.There is a look a like Hillary.Body double.There are some things in a human face that you can't change.I noticed some differences in the creases around the mouth and the ear lobes and nose structures.Plus one's head size does not change.One can change hair styles and colors

I think in a couple of the pictures in that collage.There is a look a like Hillary.Body double.There are some things in a human face that you can't change.I noticed some differences in the creases around the mouth and the ear lobes and nose structures.Plus one's head size does not change.One can change hair styles and colors
That just begs the question: who the hell would want to impersonate her?