Teamsters Endorse Hillary Clinton for President

Discussion in 'YRC Freight' started by Paperboy, Aug 26, 2016.

1. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

OK smart guy! Show me a justice that Clintons putting in there thats pro labor!? The NLRB rules on labor laws! Maybe you should go back to college. Oooops, Collage for all you edumacated guys! Lol.

The Supreme Court has been a Republican majority for how long now? Yet the NLRB is still there. Weird

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  2. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

Who's point is weak? I guarantee Clinton is putting in a corporate lawyer. No different than Trump. Who else would they put in there? A Kardashian?

P. S. It's funny how you never answer anything about Clinton being a liar. Lying under oath, lying about her emails. Pretending that she doesn't know anything about confidential emails. But I dodge questions?

freightman68 likes this.
  3. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

NAFTA and the China trade deal were both signed into law by Clinton. The last 4 by Obama. Them dirty republican must have tricked them into working against labor!

Democrats hard at work protecting labor it looks like! Go..... Hillary! Make our union better!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82426

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Free_Trade_Agreement

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/21/obama-signs-3-trade-deals-biggest-since-nafta.html

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0VD08S

4. Lazarus745

Lazarus745 Active Member

I would like to reply to your question, but as I know from your post how important integrity and truthfulness are to you I would not want to comprise your values. As you have clearly stated:
    " I'm done going back-and-forth with you"

aztec warrior likes this.
  5. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

I'm all done now so you can have your thread back so you can pout.

6. mysticobra

mysticobra Just here.

Now now.
    That's why we have an election.
    We can argue till we are blue in the face and no two people will agree on all or any points.
    Vote for you. As in go vote. We can post here and people do make valid points but someone is not gonna like it.
    So like I said that's why we vote. That's where your opinion counts. On the ballot.
    We cannot convince someone that absolutely will not vote for a person to vote for that person. It's just argument for arguments sake. And... Ya get pissed at each other. It's like convincing a straight person to turn gay or vice versa. Think about it. I'll get :shit: over that comment.
    So... Don't get pissed at each other. That's why I'm not saying who I'm voting for. don't even like politics! It's a disaster and not for blue collar people anyways.
    But valid points are made.
    Good luck to whoever wins it. It's all F-d up anyways. And it's not gonna right itself in my lifetime no matter who is in there.
    On with the show.

7. Lazarus745

Lazarus745 Active Member

I got no problem with anyone's points. I have no problem with a good argument. But if you tell me the discussion is over, I go have a late night burger with my wife, and come back to 4 post, that kinda ticks me off.
    As far as " It's all F-d up anyways" I would argue not so much. I have a 3 bedroom house, a late model car, cable TV, internet, a dog and so on and so on and so on. So " It's all F-d up anyways" is a bit of hyperbole. It's a narrative promoted by some to create apathy so people will not vote. That election don't matter. Really bad Government and all that goes away. This is not what "disaster" looks like.

And yet we see what good Government does looks like. In Dallas last year when we had an Ebola outbreak it was quickly contained. Not like in other parts of the world. I could give you many such examples. You might not miss the good Government does until it stops doing them.

We have much that does need improvement. We must be careful how we move forward this fall. All of Organized Labor (UAW,CWA,SEIU,Teamsters,AFL-CIO and others) have said what direction that is. Maybe we should at least give a listen.

aztec warrior likes this.
  8. Bart

Bart Well-Known Member

<snip>
    Go ask the people at your barn with 30 plus years how this worked out for them‼️

SAC75 and Songremainsthesame like this.
  9. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

I think Hillary cracked, she's starting to look a little nutty.

Songremainsthesame likes this.
  10. mysticobra

mysticobra Just here.

I have three dogs and a cat to support.
    But they can't vote. Lol.
    My apathy in my post was due to post work traumatic mental injury.
    So please excuse me.

SAC75 and aztec warrior like this.
  11. bigtruk_us

bigtruk_us Well-Known Member

What does it matter?We already have a sell out President in labor

SAC75 likes this.
  12. tutone710

tutone710 Your Retirement Canceled

Koo Koo for Coco Puffs. [​IMG]

13. bigtruk_us

bigtruk_us Well-Known Member

I think in a couple of the pictures in that collage.There is a look a like Hillary.Body double.There are some things in a human face that you can't change.I noticed some differences in the creases around the mouth and the ear lobes and nose structures.Plus one's head size does not change.One can change hair styles and colors

14. Canadian Flyer

Canadian Flyer Speedy Freightshaker #411

That just begs the question: who the hell would want to impersonate her?

pops11359 and bigtruk_us like this.