Yellow | Teamsters Endorse Hillary Clinton for President

Neither Trump or Hillary are the right choice for the Union men and woman of this country. Might as will include President Obama and Gary Johnson too. We need to shake up the political dynasty in Washington. That's why I'm voting for Donald Trump, the lesser of the evils, Imo.
I don't understand that logic, but I like it.............I think I do anyway.

“We are proud to endorse Hillary Clinton for President of the United States,” said Teamsters General President James P. Hoffa. “She is the right candidate for the middle class and working men and women across the country. She will stand strong for the workers of America by fighting to reject job-killing trade deals, enforcing labor laws and working to provide retirement security for millions of people who have sacrificed so much for the chance to retire with dignity.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...n-voted-virtually-every-trade-agreement-kill/

Can anybody find anything that shows her position on the collapse of the pension funds, at least Sanders put something out there. I wonder what Hoffa got in exchange for supporting Hillary?
Who da hell listens to hoffa da hood anyway?

I don't understand that logic, but I like it.............I think I do anyway.
Imo, you have two choices in this upcoming presidential election. You can vote or you can show your distain by not voting.
If you don't vote you will help a candidate get elected that you didn't want to begin with. You might as well vote for who you feel is the lessor of the evils. I'm for shaking things up in Washington.

Last edited:
Imo, you have two choices in this upcoming presidential election. You can vote or you can show your distain by not voting.
If you don't vote you will help a candidate get elected that you didn't want to begin with. You might as well vote for who you feel is the lessor of the evils. I'm for shaking things up in Washington.

If Donald does get elected, they should make his first year in office a reality show. They would have 324 million people glued to the TV screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Republican president with a Republican controlled Congress would be a disaster for the Union men and woman of this country. Making a National Right Work Law would be at the top of their list. That's the change you would get.

What's the sense of right-to-work laws when so many jobs have moved offshore? More free trade anyone?

A Republican president with a Republican controlled Congress would be a disaster for the Union men and woman of this country. Making a National Right Work Law would be at the top of their list. That's the change you would get.

Lie...... At 1% growth there won't be any good jobs left.
I want a 15% Tax rate....its less than 25%"hello"

And what would Hillary Clinton do for the Union men and woman of this country? In your opinion?

Drkor2I.jpg

There may be no sense to them, but RTW legislation has become a right wing nut job badge of honor. AKA Scott Walker.

I thought he was focusing on public sector workers. Old time labor people never believed public sector workers should be unionized since the public ultimately pays their salaries and benefits without having any real voice in negotiations. Doesn't sound too fair to me either just like it didn't seem fair to FDR, George Meany, etc. back in the day.