Yellow | Teamsters Endorse Hillary Clinton for President

I thought he was focusing on public sector workers. Old time labor people never believed public sector workers should be unionized since the public ultimately pays their salaries and benefits without having any real voice in negotiations. Doesn't sound too fair to me either just like it didn't seem fair to FDR, George Meany, etc. back in the day.
That was his original propaganda. However, correct me if I'm wrong, he enacted RTW legislation in Wisconsin, just before he officially ran for President.

Last edited by a moderator:
......................Trump.............................
I am in a position where I cannot see how anyone can go either way. And be positive about it. Because I don't see anything positive about either one.
It's not gonna have a good outcome.
I'm not gonna argue politics. No point.
Maybe the world will just implode before we have to vote so I don't have to decide.
:emoticon digging:

This is certainly a low point for American politics, tweedle dee or tweedle dumm. I know many people on here dislike president Obama, but I think all would have to admit he's a man of integrity, and is intelligent. The same could be said of Romney. These 2 make you think what has happened to America? Hillary has no integrity, and Trump is not in any shape or form, presidential material. As a democrat, I almost hope Trump wins for fear of the damage Hillary will do to the party, but then again you really have to fear the damage Trump could do to the country.

A Republican president with a Republican controlled Congress would be a disaster for the Union men and woman of this country. Making a National Right Work Law would be at the top of their list. That's the change you would get.
And the problem is?
http://www.ueunion.org/org_rights.html
With few exceptions, union organizers have the right to organize, when and where they want to, without fear of employer reprisal. Employer's cannot threatened, favor, or bribe employees to keep a union out. Havoc likes this part.

http://www.nrtw.org/b/rtw_faq.htm
Now comes the part that Havoc doesn't like. The flip side of that coin is, If the organizers are successful, all employees are covered under the contract and the union is required to protect all employees, whether they are union or not, that's just part of the deal. Havoc wants the right to work in an union situation, wants the right to organize a union, and then turns around and says that his co-workers, who are exercising the same employment rights that Havoc just exercised and do not want to join the union, are a disaster, scabs, or something.
In a nutshell, he wants his employment rights and screw the rights of anyone who disagree's with him.

Dloo7Zg.jpg

And the problem is?
With few exceptions, union organizers have the right to organize, when and where they want to, without fear of employer reprisal. Employer's cannot threatened, favor, or bribe employees to keep a union out. Havoc likes this part.

Now comes the part that Havoc doesn't like. The flip side of that coin is, If the organizers are successful, all employees are covered under the contract and the union is required to protect all employees, whether they are union or not, that's just part of the deal. Havoc wants the right to work in an union situation, wants the right to organize a union, and then turns around and says that his co-workers, who are exercising the same employment rights that Havoc just exercised and do not want to join the union, are a disaster, scabs, or something.
In a nutshell, he wants his employment rights and screw the rights of anyone who disagree's with him.

I think they should legislate a “Right to Salvation” law that would allow me as an ashiest the same rights as a church goer, should it turn out that there is in fact a god.

Do you not understand the hyp
And the problem is?

Do you not understand the hypocrisy of employees not joining or paying for union representation but still being entitled to union negotiated benefits, and the union required to represent said employees? Can you say free loaders? Funny how conservatives get up in arms over Obamacare or Onamaphones, but no problem with scabs getting union benefits for free. If they want to be at will employees and negotiate their own pay and when they face discipline it's between them and the company, then fine. No dues, no representation.

Do you not understand the hyp

Do you not understand the hypocrisy of employees not joining or paying for union representation but still being entitled to union negotiated benefits, and the union required to represent said employees? Can you say free loaders? Funny how conservatives get up in arms over Obamacare or Onamaphones, but no problem with scabs getting union benefits for free. If they want to be at will employees and negotiate their own pay and when they face discipline it's between them and the company, then fine. No dues, no representation.
You know. Now you do. I live in a right to work state. But I do pay dues. I have been pissed enough to think about it but the above said is true.
Besides. I don't need flat tires and broken windows either! Lol.